Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Cosplay!

- - - - - cosplay

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Catskills' Nightshade

Catskills' Nightshade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm looking for some help in ideas on creating a cosplay outfit based off of my character. I have a dress already picked out, I just need to make a bonnet...however, I need ideas for the necklace and earrings. Has anyone ever cosplayed as a UO character before?
...this is when you know you're addicted. n_n;

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I forget which UO website, but they used to have an annual contest where people submitted photos of themselves to resemble their UO chars. If you can google and find it, it would give you a lot of ideas for sure.

Catskills' Nightshade

Catskills' Nightshade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have scoured Google to no avail. :(

Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

I remember where and found it, but not sure what the rules are for saying site names here..will pm it to you. :)

Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
Funny thing about that, too. Back when I was fairly new, before they made it default that a party member cannot loot you, i got hit by a griefer. Befriended me, partied me to go hunt, and proceeeded to get me killed and take my pitiful possessions.

Right after AOS came out, when the original champ spawn rules were in play, met up with him again. Got me to go grey, cant remember how, some griefing method I'm sure. Killed me there and I chose Cove for my rez spot. He must have gone to all the choices to look because he caught me there and after I rezzed he killed me in town and once again looted my (still pitiful after all those years :) ) possessions.

Anyyyyway when I went to the site I opened one of the contest links and there he was, in all his dandified character glory. LOL

Hadn't thought of him in years, but seeing that I felt better. :)

Staticonatlantic

Staticonatlantic

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
*removed website*

Catskills' Nightshade

Catskills' Nightshade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Awesome, thanks for the help! If anyone wants, I could always put up pictures when I'm done. :P

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
You can mention website names as long as you arent advertising. (like gold sellers, etc)

Staticonatlantic

Staticonatlantic

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
O correct, no i wasent doing that he was just asking about the dress up deal, i told him were that was (atleast) were i thought it was, were they had the contest.

Sorry

Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
ok then it was uotreasures.com/contests