Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Terra Keep

- - - - - terra

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I checked Vesper and Papua, all the ophids are gone.

Can't recall into Serpent's Hold and Skara Brae.

Went to Terra Keep. The ophid spawn is there now fighting with the terathan. And there are black fire fields. You'd be dead before you get through to the other side if you run through it. You can teleport across if you find the right spot.

I'll try and see what else is there and edit this post.

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Balrons and Ancient Wyrms...this is getting fun =D

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:)

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
ya and they have a lot of new tricks. speacial moves, they teleport to you. just all sorts of funnnn......OOoOooOoOooooOooOooo:)

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I watched my bf with his friends try to do the spawn in Terra fel. They barely had to do any of the work. One berserker in the spawn area was killing all the terathans.

Didn't see how it ended though, coz they got crashed.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Oh and those berserkers are one-hit killers now. Before I can live through his hit, and have a chance to run away.

Ophids in Vesper again, I haven't checked Papua yet. They don't stay on the islands anymore, I've seen them outside in the recall area, so be careful.

When you kill the brood queen, a few snakes spawn around you.

Not sure what I was fighting, but they're dismounters now. I kept getting dismounted. So I just stayed off my mount and ran around.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I am having fun. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Me too. :)

Cassie

Cassie

I'm high on life, can't you tell?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
it's a definite change of pace..and a good one
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ive noticed ALOT of the towns are no recall zones now. I was doing compassion runs and was denied entrance to most of the places, cant remember them all right now, but it seemed to be more than not denial!

I plan on going to do some zerks tomorrow. I am now understanding the point of the red bardiche, terra and ophid slaying together on 1 weap. It was just a matter of time! hehe..