Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UOHomeDecor.com Halloween Decorating Contest

- - - - - contest decorating halloween uohomedecorcom

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Hey folks,

After several requests and notices, I have decided to postpone the end date for the contest to October 17 at 11:59 p.m. Sometime the next day voting will commence through a poll I’ll set up on the site (I will try to set it up for no registering for those that don’t want to register) and will run for two weeks, ending on Halloween at 11:59 p.m.

Decorators, you can submit anything you want, whether it be a room, an object, or an entire house. The sky is the limit. It should be Halloween themed!

To make things easy, no need to host pics, no need to register at a Web site, just e-mail me the pics. My email is submissions@uohomedecor.com I’ll edit them down to proper size/dimensions and host them on uohomedecor.com under the Deco Contests menu.

The top 3 winners will receive prizes, hopefully the week of Halloween, depending on my RL schedule.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 5 million gold (2 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 3 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick three from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

2nd Place: 3 million gold (1.5 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 2 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick TWO from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

3rd Place: 2 million gold (1.5 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 1 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick ONE from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

I plan on having an honorable mention prize for each shard as well. If anyone would like to donate a prize for the shard honorable mention, let me know.

A couple of notes:
• There is no limit to the number of entries, however you can only win once.
• When you e-mail me, please include the shard you are on
• Late submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances. There are deadlines for a reason

There will be a second contest in relation to this one to be posted this weekend.

Cheers!

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Looking forward to it!

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Any updates on this awesome idea? :)

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I've received two entries so far. That's it.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Extend it a week or so, let folks get into a Halloween/Fall mood. Right now a lot of folks are looking at SA.

Just a thought.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
LOL, I've been waiting for more info before submitted. *smacks self* I want to do this prizes or not. But I agree, waiting a little bit for SA dazzle to slow down, school to settle in, and October to creep (muhahahaha) upon us is a good idea. :)

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Well it's not set to run out of time till October 9. I can run it past that a week or two not a problem, I just wanna get winners out before doing the Xmas one heh

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Oooh im going on Holiday soon so I don't have much time however good luck everyone.

Kayhynn are you after whole houses designed or just decor pieces?

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
*points to the second line*

Decorators, you can submit anything you want, whether it be a room, an object, or an entire house. The sky is the limit.

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
I've submitted mine :D

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Mine will be submitted in October, first of the month I hope.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Apparently, by the handful of contest entries I've received that were not Halloween related, people didn't catch it's a Halloween Themed Contest.

This means entering in has to be halloween related.

Thanks!

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
OOhh - I can do just a room? I might be able to swing that...

~M

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Folks, please check the first post. Prizes have been listed as well as easier way to find out how to submit the contest items and a postponement of the end date so people could have more time with SA and all.

This weekend I will start posting entries to the Web site.

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

1st Place: 5 million gold (2 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 3 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick three from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

2nd Place: 3 million gold (1.5 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 2 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick three from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

3rd Place: ??? (1.5 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 1 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick three from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

I think there might be some missing info. My submission should be in this Sunday. Thanks so much! =D

[SIGPIC]http://www.uoforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic8169_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I obviously didn't proof read it huh? LOL

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
I just noticed that 3rd prize doesn't have any gold winnings unless your on Siege :)

I look forward to seeing the entries, mainly because I can see that you've received mine.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Should have been 2m....see what happens when I type things up sleepily.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I'll be working through posting these tonight to get voting started.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Hope u received my entry. Its def halloween themed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, decorating, halloween, uohomedecorcom