Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Stygian Abyss Stealables

- - - - - abyss stealables stygian

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
It Seems That Everyone Is Trying To Keep These Locations A Secret. So I Decided To Share Which Ones I Have Found. If Anyone Has Found The Others That I Am Missing Please Be A Good Sport And Share These Locations.

http://s304.photobuc...yss Stealables/

FYI: You Dont Need To Be Gargoyle To Get These Stealables Some You Can Teleport To And Get
  • Merion and Tancred RedStar like this

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Yeah, screw that, you get 4 stars in my book for sharing, people that try to keep this stuff secret for them and their cronies suck.

It Seems That Everyone Is Trying To Keep These Locations A Secret. So I Decided To Share Which Ones I Have Found. If Anyone Has Found The Others That I Am Missing Please Be A Good Sport And Share These Locations.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I have heard there is a bamboo stool in the safe room of doom. Not having a thief sucks at times.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Lady Luna Rossa

Lady Luna Rossa

Retired Mystical Being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Well I don't have a thief but I am very impressed that you shared this information.

Kudos!

Hildebrand

Hildebrand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Very nice of you to post the pics too.

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
Yes Char There There Is A Bamboo Stool That Spawns In Nix's Room This Is A Rarity 6 Stealable. Ill Try To Get Over There And Get A Pic.

http://www.uoforums....id=1147&thumb=1

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
For Those Who Have Checked It Out Does It Seem To Be In The Same Places For You. Im Not Sure If The Rotate Spots In General Area Or Not But They Seem To Be In Same Place.

I Also Changed The Format Of My Pics Due To UOF Pic Space.

Also Added New Pic Of Dirty Frypan

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
I Found Another One But This One Is Little Tricky To Get To. You Must Teleport Into The Center White Square To Reach.

Pic Added To Original Post

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
I'm trying to catch up a bit; are these in the Stygian Abyss Beta?

Clex

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Yes, but there is only one shard currently running the Beta, the Retribution shard.

Also, since they may get stolen and take time to respawn, you likely won't see them there if you go looking for them.

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Thanks. I never even heard of the Retribution shard. And I guess today is the last day.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Open Beta was to close yesterday. Not to worry, SA is to be released in 2 weeks so they will be on all shards then.

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
Added New Pic Spiderweb #5

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Thank you once again GrimReefer, can't stress what a service to the whole UO community this is.

California Rasin

California Rasin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

http://s304.photobuc...yss Stealables/

FYI: You Dont Need To Be Gargoyle To Get These Stealables Some You Can Teleport To And Get

Dude, thats why I love Chesapeake. Thanks for the info! Tell Jimi, Marinn, and Pandora I said hi.

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
Will Do Rasin Since Open Is Closed Now It May Take Me A Few Days To Get Back On The Ball. I Doubt They Are The Same Times As The Open

California Rasin

California Rasin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
I will have to check tonight. Did they wipe the server?

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
It Looks As Thought They Did I Had To Reinstall SA For The Third Time

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Thank you!!!! Any Map shots with these locations?

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
There Are Pics Of The Locations In Original Post

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abyss, stealables, stygian