Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

how to: reveal & imbue

- - - - - imbue reveal

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

wax

wax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Call me stupid - but how do i reveal and imbue items. ok, i need a soulforge but how do i tell the game to reveal ?
waht is this bag for?
is there a menu like other crafting skills??

thnx for help...

Taylor V. Smith

Taylor V. Smith

Director of Stratics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.
You'll want to use the imbuing skill actively. Open your "skills" menu, navigate to the "imbue" skill, and double click. Should be clear what to do from there.

Also, you can use the unravel bag to unravel all - something akin to a recycle bag's ability smelt/cut all.

AltPersona

AltPersona

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
What I'd like to know is, is there anyone collating the information from imbuing? Success rates at what level? intensity of the property success rate? Materials for which property?

I thought uoguide or stratics would have started posting something along the lines of this by now. All I know so far is between 70-100 skill you can unravel a boomstick.

Taylor V. Smith

Taylor V. Smith

Director of Stratics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
Your best bet is to hop on beta, mosey on over to a soulforge, use the imbuing skill, and target an item to imbue. The resulting imbuing gump will tell you 1) what properties can be added to that particular item, 2) what intensity each property can imbue to, 3) what ingredients are required for each level of intensity, and 4) your chance to successfully imbue the item.

AltPersona

AltPersona

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Aye I've looked myself already but there is a hell of alot of information there that would serve the community better if it was collected on a website. In the current state it is theres no way we could make a guide to skilling up imbuing.

I'd be willing to give a day collecting information regarding it if afew of us got together and planned who would do what.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
UOGuide is a freely edittable wiki that anyone can use and edit/contribute to, have at it! :)

Taylor V. Smith

Taylor V. Smith

Director of Stratics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
Chrissay says she plans to include all that info in the UO player guide. The reason she hasn't is because imbuing is still changes. After a lot of testing and feedback, they've already started rebalancing the skill.

Once the final version of imbuing is actually released, there'll be more guides like this.

MegaMongbat

MegaMongbat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Reveal is simple, just use the detect hidden skill.
*nods sagely*

AltPersona

AltPersona

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

UOGuide is a freely edittable wiki that anyone can use and edit/contribute to, have at it! :)

I don't have a clue how the gathered information could be organised so Kudos to whoever gets it down.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Does using the unravel command help to raise your imbuing skill?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Only at very low levels (<25).

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts

only from 0 to 25 skill which why bother just buy 40 from one of the gargs standing at the soulforge.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Thanks guys. After reading everything. I just made a Garg on an empty slot, will Soulstone the Imbuing and move it to my crafter.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: imbue, reveal