Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Our New Design

- - - - - design

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Salem

Salem

Koblittabom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

BTW Salem, I think your sig is hilarious!

Why thank you, Adri. As the second to the youngest of 5 girls, I gotta break out and express myself somewhere. Hehe.
Posted Image

Dragonreborn_KmR

Dragonreborn_KmR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I could have sworn that someone else owned that house when I passed by it the day I left legends and moved to origins....and then moved to sonoma.

Maybe I just have jet lag heh.

Posted Image

Salem

Salem

Koblittabom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

I could have sworn that someone else owned that house when I passed by it the day I left legends and moved to origins....and then moved to sonoma.

Maybe I just have jet lag heh.

When did you leave legends? I just built it before christmas in a lot I found empty just south of FSB guildhouse and the Skara Brae Docks, you know, where the ranger huts are. Nothing was there before. All built from lot up then. Always been Salem's Lot. It has evolved from designs we built outside Ft. Briarwood, my first plot and only other 18 by 18 in UO and Legends. I kinda was influenced by one of the winners of last years christmas design, which I think was on Drachenfelds. It had a little chapel, and village concept. I just took what I liked and other things people taught me. This is the one I liked. But, our place. Thats all ours. Hehe. Go fish!

Posted Image
Posted Image

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
wow the christmas one is great!

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
i love that christmas village house alot, when people make their plots into a few different houses i think it looks so cool.

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I like those house designs, right now im working on one for my luna house in Legends, its just out the west luna gate if anyone would like to see it....its called luna wish house :>
Posted Image

The Idea Is Not To Die For Your Country, But To Make The Other Bastard Die For His!!!

:shocked:<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
</script>

Salem

Salem

Koblittabom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

I like those house designs, right now im working on one for my luna house in Legends, its just out the west luna gate if anyone would like to see it....its called luna wish house :>

I will go check it out.
Posted Image

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Maybe I can meet you in game one day and show you ;>
Posted Image

The Idea Is Not To Die For Your Country, But To Make The Other Bastard Die For His!!!

:shocked:<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
</script>

Dragonreborn_KmR

Dragonreborn_KmR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I left....quite a while ago

Thats why I didnt see it heh, you moved!
You should come and visit me on sonoma sometime your one of the peoples I miss from legends

Posted Image

Salem

Salem

Koblittabom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

I left....quite a while ago

Thats why I didnt see it heh, you moved!
You should come and visit me on sonoma sometime your one of the peoples I miss from legends

OMG. I remember now! Yes. The story is we gave up our house in Ft. Briarwood, and didn't really play much for a few months, but kept the account open. That was from like October to December. We gave the old house we had in Ft. Briarwood to De'Lorean, who eventually made his own design.

When we came back on to play more, we finally found a site outside Skara Brae, and just kinda made our old house again, but in the new site. Now I can understand why people were confused. Sorry!

As for coming to Sonoma, I guess I can create a new character and do that. I did it for Drachenfelds just to find Held and be in one of his cartoons, but, he is gone now. What a loss to the game of UO.
Posted Image

Kreegan

Kreegan

Proud Member Of...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Very nice job!

*mutters about "old days" indeed*
I am a huge Stephen King buff. I have read everything he has ever written, and right now am reading his new one "Cell." If you are into old King, with the scary stuff, then check it out.

I haven't had time to read it yet, maybe I'll pick it up this weekend.

And that is excellent work Salem.

*applauds*

How do you get the screenshots anyway?

Prizim

Prizim

I am getting too old for this!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
WOW... those are great... I have tried to do the small village thing and I just don't have what it takes... so I have Japanese style near luna on Sonoma and well shall we say a parking garage looking house in Fel.. on sonoma... I have no ability in making what I can see in my head
Posted Image

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
I have seen your house...nice location, right by the ocean. I listened to the music box...that was neat. Hasta luego.

Salem

Salem

Koblittabom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Thank you so much for coming by. I love our music box. We got it because of some letter from the game that allowed us to choose a free gift. Otherwise, we have to work like heck in the game to get stuff. My sister rounded up all the music gears killing those golems once we got the box.

My favorite is the theme you hear when you go to Serpents Hold. I think it is Stones...or Stones (altenative).....but I also like Taiko....the drum beats theme from Tokono.
Posted Image

CatHat

CatHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
I always love it when folks take an 18x18 plot and make it into a collection of little cottages that work so well.

Makes me want to make large animated things for housing like windmills and water wheels and such for place that look so much like they're real little workshops and dwellings.

CatHat

Posted Image
Dave "CatHat" Brown

Guest_HarleyQuinn_*

Guest_HarleyQuinn_*
  • Guests

I always love it when folks take an 18x18 plot and make it into a collection of little cottages that work so well.

Makes me want to make large animated things for housing like windmills and water wheels and such for place that look so much like they're real little workshops and dwellings.

CatHat

that would be so cool!!!!
*waits for cathat to make it*

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

that would be so cool!!!!
*waits for cathat to make it*

me too me too, sits patently twiddling thumbs.........
...... ARE THEY READY YET!!!!!!!!!!!:toothy11:

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

Skatha

Skatha

Skatha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
smoke from a chimney?
globes that actually glow and/or show scenes?
oh, forget the globes business......... but smoke maybe?

Guest_HarleyQuinn_*

Guest_HarleyQuinn_*
  • Guests
Im still waiting

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
CatHat... those are sounding good to me too! :)

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: design