Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Good luck to all Great Lakes citizens

- - - - - citizens good great lakes luck

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
*looks in horror at a town with so much missing* I hope you get all your Luna area homes fixed and your items returned.
Posted Image

California Rasin

California Rasin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
That comment has me intrigued, but unfortunately I'm at work and cant look. Can you elaborate?

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
A large chunk of items and containers are missing from homes in and around Luna on Great Lakes. First occurred overnight. Chrissay has already posted the issue is not a hacking, or account security issue. More than likely a revert will be coming after the issue is fixed.
Posted Image

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
you guys are being kicked back to yesterday morning, according to chrissay.

Lady Luna Rossa

Lady Luna Rossa

Retired Mystical Being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
I have had some nasty experiences with reverts in the past but in this case....all I can say is thank heavens for reverts!

Best of luck to you all!

Abby

Abby

Misunderstood Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
I remember logging into Chessie once, many moons ago, and ALL of the houses were gone! haha. There was mass hysteria for about 5 minutes before the shard went down for a revert.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
lol!

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
It sucked...lost a mempo of fortune I got on a spawn due to the revert, as well as 25 million in sales on my vendor.:(( grrrr........

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: citizens, good, great, lakes, luck