Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

List of deco items

- - - - - deco items list

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Does anyone know if there is a list of deco items anywhere on any site? I know I am forgetting a bizillion of them that would look good at the farm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
...seriously?

New holiday deco has been coming out every year for almost 12 years now; Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and probably a few more inbetween. Then that's on top of deco you get from EM events, stealables, glitches (especially back in the day), anniversary items...

Then on top of all that there's still stuff that Carpenters make, gozas, various peerless drops, and then various fun things like the lootable skeletons you can get from Ant Lions. Of course, all this assumes your definition of a deco item is something that has absolutely no in-game purpose whatsoever other than to sit around and look interesting, because a true decorator can decorate with *anything*.

For a short example of what I'm talking about, there's a list of rares over on the Stratics trading forums. We're not even talking about all the deco items in the game here, and that list is virtually endless.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
To start our own "farm deco" list here:

Apple tree
Apple tree - leafless
Cherry blossom tree
cherry blossom tree - leafless
peach tree
peach tree - leafless
beehive
Phillip's steed
scattered hay
horseshoes
hops plant
various other pllants
bundle of hay/straw
human forge (either size)
human anvil
water trough
water barrel
Rose of Trinsic (Put a few along house and harvest leaves)
nest w/eggs
spring basket

just a few off the top of my head...please addon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Thanks Se'an, the informative reply is appreciated.

Farm Deco's that I can think of
Beehive
Saddle
Pitchfork
Closed Barrel
Hitching Post

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rashad_FwD

Rashad_FwD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
resolves bridle looks good with the saddle

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Of course we can add

vines
bunches of grapes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I've been trying to work on something like that....but a little more detail oriented...if anyone is interested in helping see this thread:

http://www.uoforums....nformation.html

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
There are also items like the scattered hay on the ground (forget what its from, but I have two) and the sheaves you can harvest or buy from npcs.

Also, horseshoes. If you are building a farm, it fits better to have horseshoes near your forge, rather than a bunch of weapons and armor :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deco, items, list