Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The End of Chesapeake PVP

- - - - - chesapeake end pvp

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
Posted Image

A screenshot of the first day of decay for the Keepers of Chaos Guildhouse (for those of you who remember them), following the banning of a good chunk of their members and their guildleader. If you don't know who they are, KoC was probably the most notorious PVP guild on Chesapeake in the old days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
you are a problem player too!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I thought it hilarious I saw the old guildstone deed to Champs on sale in Luna for 30m.

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts

I thought it hilarious I saw the old guildstone deed to Champs on sale in Luna for 30m.

haha I tried to buy it once, guy told me he paid 500 cash for it and wouldn't take any less than that.

Someones taking a loss here

edit: I just checked online, that guildstone is for champs [!c!], whereas our Champs was C.H.A.M.P.S [!C!]

the one for 30 is probably from one of the attempts at establishing !C! on another shard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
OMG!!!!! Thank God I am not like my son, but he was in that guild!. KoC! Saved the pic to email to him. TY Bel! And he got banned like 8 million times..rofl....omg soooooo long ago.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Katherine

Katherine

Curator, Musuem of the Virtues

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Wow, that brought back some memories... few of them good. The one neat thing was remembering when our guild titles were always visible over our names.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Why were they notorious?

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
those 1 roomers are illegally placed heheh

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Why were they notorious?

They used every hack in the known world to dupe, slay, kill etc.... He also told me that they made people pay taxes...no clue what that means, lol...Those houses were placed there to trap people because there was no where to go. Dont understand how that worked, but thats what my son said. At the time, there was no help stuck button, so they would lure them in and kill them...like i said ...i am glad i'm not like my son...but when he saw this he just busted up laughing and said he remembers soooo many things about that tower and those houses in front.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Abby

Abby

Misunderstood Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Why were they notorious?

Notorious antagonists. They use to hit The Oasis ALL the time - a tavern in Compassion desert and a popular hangout for roleplayers. This lead to the famous attack of the carebears. Where nearly all the roleplayers from Chessie and a lot of roleplayers from other shards stormed KoC headquarters in newbie gear & attempted to ankle bite them to death. It didn't really work but it was fun - for both sides, I think!

Cheers, KoC! Thanks for the memories!

UnStopable

UnStopable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Boy this is something i havent seen in awhile, i remeber that guild they tried to get me to join once but i told them i run solo and then i got ganked by like 50 people lol
Archer Pally Samurai, I rape event/champ spawns =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chesapeake, end, pvp