Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Alternative download site.

- - - - - alternative download site

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I've sent Chrissay a permission request via email to do this, but I think it'll help with those experiencing incredibly slow patch downloads

I've patched up SA and...

Apparently I'm not allowed to host a patched copy of SA, sorry folks

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok, apparently we're not allowed to host a patched copy of UO, so I had to remove it.

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
At least it was a valiant effort.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
everyone must suffer the agony of a dyslexic patcher again.... :(

God this client better upgrade to final at release, I do NOT want to redownload something that slow and finicky.

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

everyone must suffer the agony of a dyslexic patcher again.... :(

God this client better upgrade to final at release, I do NOT want to redownload something that slow and finicky.

If it doesn't, then we better have a P2P patcher or have more bandwidth for the patch server.

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
I just left it over night, theres no reason why EA can't allow massive bandwidth, over time it will become faster I guess. What speeds were you getting? I never had netlimiter on but I left it a fair few hours. Downloading 2gb on my xbox doesn't take long at all, EA must be capping everyone.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
yeah, theyre definitely capping everyone.

I downloaded most of WAR using the same system in less time, and WAR is like 8-10GB.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alternative, download, site