Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Losing my mind..need advice

- - - - - advice losing mindneed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Latiaxis

Latiaxis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
workin on 2 chars.I'm not experienced enuf for PvP, and don't hunt with party or guild(kind of a loner hehe) so it's all about solo PvM until I get my bearings straight. I've posted here before and got some good advice so I'll try again. Weapons and armor aren't too bad for both so I'm looking for some template advice more than any gear advice. I'll list the templates and give ya my concern..hopefully i get a lot of response:)
mage-100
med-100
eval-100
necro-100
SS-100
tactics-100
swords-100
Run in vamp form with 70% reflect phys damage suit or lich form in hp regen suit. I've been summonning, mana dump and hack ..kinda fun but I've got 2 swords of prosperity gathering dust in my house and was thinking of dropping swords for bushido. Would that work or would I be I limiting myself with the 100% fire damage of the prosperity swords...?Is parry absolutely needed for bushido?
sword-100
tact-100
anat-100
parry-100
bush-100
heal-90
chiv-70(ringed to 90)
necro-40
Well..., what to do with this one? not bad verses ogrelords, fan dancer, or yomo warriors but against more than 2 and I'm in trouble. The mana leech pick up is Very little(but noticable i guess), but without SS,the mana gains r small and curse weapon has zero duration. I've been messin with this one forever and not sure whether to go all out pally/sammy... or... drop heal for 90 SS for the mana and curse weapon,... or.... drop anat AND heal for a sampire temp. Don't know the pros and cons of either one to be honest. Not having bandies worries me cause I've never played that kind of char and I don't know if the CW and/or vamp form will keep me alive.
well there ya go, thanks in advance to any responses:)

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
About template #2... maybe switch to a pure samurai warrior? It can be also a lot of fun. The template would look something like that then:
sword-120
tactics-100
anatomy-100
parry-120
bushido-120
heal-100
chiv-60-70

One reminder. If you go for the combo bushido/parry never use a shield. Never. Ever. The best weapon would be a two-handed one. Then a single handed weapon. But never ever a shield.
Chiv is used mainly for SacredJourney, ConWeapon and EoO. You will use most of your mana on the special moves which come with bushido. And don't forget to honor the monster before fighting it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
[QUOTE=Riboflavin;43707
One reminder. If you go for the combo bushido/parry never use a shield. Never. Ever. The best weapon would be a two-handed one. Then a single handed weapon. But never ever a shield.
QUOTE]

Hmm I like 2 handed for this but if you use pots your almost can be killed so think on that I go with one hand no shield.. good luck pm me if need exact kind of char and such and I will work some kind of char and such and all the items needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advice, losing, mindneed