Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Moving / Splitting Items inside Legacy Bag Become Invisible [IMAGES]

- - - - - bag images inside invisible items legacy moving splitting

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lobber

Lobber

Level Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
This is the bag before any inventory is touched or moved
Posted Image

Here I picked up one gold coin. As you can see, it shows the entire stack being picked up instead. You will also notice that the cursor is not visible. I suggest you program the screenshot subroutine to include the cursor to make bug reports more clear.
Posted Image
I have dragged the single coin back to the bag
Posted Image

I dropped it in the bag, it is now invisible. I have picked up one purple rose of trinsic and drug it off the bag.
Posted Image

Here you can see that the single rose of trinsic is under my cursor (which you cannot see). The rose is there in the bag, but not visible.
Posted Image

I have 85 recall scrolls
Posted Image

I picked up ONE recall scroll, drug it down below.
Posted Image

One recall scroll, on cursor, off the right hand side of the bag.
Posted Image

One recall scroll, hovering over the bag.
Posted Image

Recall scroll is now in the bag. But invisible. Remaining 84 are still where I left them in the bag, invisible.
Posted Image

Hovering over the recall scroll shows it is there, but not visible.
Posted Image

If for any reason you do not want these images posted on the net, here are their kill codes:

aijKhZEpdel16705screenshot_016.jpg
aATccKCFdel53523screenshot_026.jpg
JRsqpuWkdel86320screenshot_027.jpg
IHkPCsrrdel89982screenshot_028.jpg
ZqLwwcxddel51167screenshot_029.jpg
PJpLufWkdel50523screenshot_030.jpg
bcQIdPySdel69331screenshot_031.jpg
qNcKxruOdel86485screenshot_032.jpg
IdmaiDGZdel8693screenshot_033.jpg
wlNglsJudel57536screenshot_034.jpg
LJPSkZUvdel74311screenshot_035.jpg
biurNnKRdel23488screenshot_036.jpg

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
thanks for the screen shots. Remember that it is called a open beta for a reason. Especially with UO, there will be many bugs to work out. As a long time player these things are expected from UO, no matter who is running it.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Posting that here is great. Please make sure you use the bug report option in the client. Heck you probably can put a link in there to this pix.

Good job!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
Moving items isn't the only trigger that causes them to disappear. I can open my bank box and before doing anything, all the contents are totally invisible. After setting up a few macros for my spells my spellbooks started disappearing, too.

Lobber

Lobber

Level Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Well the Dev's better be reading these posts, because I will not open the client again until this problem is patched.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
They are aware of this bug.

Warrior of Time

Warrior of Time

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
That one has been going on in KR for a long time. Most times closeting the reopening will reveal the missing items. That is until the whole bag is gone. Yup had to log out then back because of that one. The pack button don't work at all. I have been playing KR since about 2007 and know that one well. Glad you caught it. It could have been a long time for it to happen to another. It also happens in the grid pack. Mouse over a square and it shows nothing yet nothing can be placed in it. Close and reopen and you know why.
Jesus the king of kings is coming

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bag, images, inside, invisible, items, legacy, moving, splitting