Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Where is everyone?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Fenris Wolf

Fenris Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Of course I play on Baja. I've had an active account since 1997 so I'm old school. I quit playing a little while after trammel was open as the game seemed to be on its death bed. I decided to reinstall the client and logged in happy to see most of my houses just as i left them 5 or so years ago. I still stay in Felucca and cant seem to find a single person anywhere on the shard. I saw one person yesterday in Shame on the trammel side. is this shard dead? does anyone play at all anymore? Brit was a ghost town. i find it funny to see the capital city empty of people. well not funny but odd.

So my question is where are the people?!!? do i have a whole shard to myself?

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Go to Luna :)

Fenris Wolf

Fenris Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I havnt been around for a while. What and where is Luna? does it require me to buy an expansion?

Is Felluca and trammel both dead now?

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Luna is in Malas. It requires age of shadows.

Tokuno requires Samurai Empire.

And there are some dungeons in all facets that require Mondain's Legacy.

Buying an ML upgrade code, or the boxed 9th anniversary set come with all of the previous expansions.

Fenris Wolf

Fenris Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks Corvak. You got me on the right track. I appreciate your help. I'll probably have alot more questions so hopefully youll be around to advise!

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Heheh if not me, someone will :)

Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Trammel West Britain Bank should be able to find people, at 5:00-8:00 pm pacific standard time, WBB usually very busy. West Britain Bank is where you will find the Event Moderator announcements, Town Guards, Redcap Gang and people gathering for peerless bosses, socializing, role-play, etc.

SuperKen

SuperKen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Shard seems pretty busy to me. Just gotta know the right places to be at.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Tokuno... that is where you wil find everyone!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
till the 18th....

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image