Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

So after 5 years im coming back to uo....

- - - - - back coming uo years

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

buffy386

buffy386

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
What do people do to keep this game interesting i really like it but after playing for 2 months ive got my skills all maxed out for the most part and i have a house and everything i want that i can think of but now i find myself just logging in and logging back off cause i cant find anything to do. What do people do in this game for fun? i really really want to keep playing but there is nothing to do ive tried asking people at the bank but no one ever says anything there for some reason

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Only after 2 months? There is soooooo much to do... Peerless, Champ Spawns, Tokuno Drops. There are sooooo many items in this game, unless you were quite rich, you cant possibly have everything. You can do idocs, roleplay, PVP, PVM, and the list goes on and on...How about a crafter? A tamer takes more than 2 months to create, make a tamer....Doom, Sit at the bank and make new friends.... Give UO more of a chance...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

buffy386

buffy386

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
belive me i love this game its great i love the style and the way it plays but all the stuff you mentonied i dont know how to do and i cant get anybody to tell me where to go or how to do them

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
what shard are u on? also look at uoguide.com they have all the information you need on everything i mentioned above. Just start talking to people. Try to ask around in haven. There are always people there that like to help the new people out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
This is in the atlantic forums...So I think that answers the question :)

buffy386

buffy386

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
yes the above porster is correct i am on atlantic and i will try that website u mentinoed

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Welcome to UOforums, Buffy :)

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Welcome to UOForums. Do you belong to a guild? Finding a good guild who can show you around to all these different experiences will help. Another good place to learn about anything UO is UOguide.com. If you do a champ spawn search there, it will give you information on these activities.

If you ever visit Pacific, let me know. We'll take you around on our hunts and roleplaying events.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Almost 12 years of UO here and I still have yet to master everything...

Missing:
- Heartwood runic saw
- Finish an obsidian statue
- Find all the Companions
- Create a wave of 10+ stealth necro archers or necro mages...
- Destroy the Economy
(and much more)

Welcome aboard...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mystickai

Mystickai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I can spend a whole week just relaxing with friends and joining auctions.

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Two days of house designing, that's what I love!!! There are some cool people on the Atlantic Shard that are on the forums, hope they pipe up soon to help! Or if you wanna come to Catskills, there are a ton of us there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back, coming, uo, years