Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Treasures of Tokuno III

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
anything in tokuno has a chance of dropping a minor. This includes dyes, the artifacts, and the replenish charges flutes.

xApCx

xApCx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Sorry, this is a double post.

Are the drops fame based, I have over 240 arties since Friday and not gotten one Mempo

Help!!!

xApCx

xApCx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
OK, just counted... from 7 pm to 10 pm, 14 more arties and not one mempo... I am over 250 now

MegaMongbat

MegaMongbat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Well, I guess the mempo is the new Crimson Cinqture then.
While some people are using them as polishing rags because they don't know what else to do with them, others may spend their life looking for one but never find it.

I do want me one of those mempos though, will work wonders for my tamer's luck suit! :D

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
I Have Collected Over 400 Arties And Now Have 6 Mempos. I Do Believe The Drop Rate For The Mempo Is Way Over What It Should Be For Being Considered A Minor. If This Was So Hard To Get They Should Have Added It To The Major List And Made It More Items Like 50 Or So. Hopfully They Will Fix It Either Way. I Still Say Do Not Pay Outrageous For This Item. 7-10M Would Be What I Would Pay As It Is Considered A Minor. Although Everyone Would Probally Stop Hunting If They Did Get One So Maybe This Is Why It Is Hard To Get. Even Then People Would Still Stop.
The Dyes However Do Seem To Be Dropping Like All Other Minors Listed. Within These 400 Arties I Have 18 Sets Of The Dyes.

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
I'll probably have to get some people from my guild together and do an expedition into the Fan Dancer Dojo. I'm so tired of doing sleepy with 15+ people and all the surface areas of Tokuno actually have pretty sparse population and rather slow respawn rates (at least compared to someplace like the Painted Caves which is the kind of place I'd LOVE to farm Tokuno arties at).

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

OK, just counted... from 7 pm to 10 pm, 14 more arties and not one mempo... I am over 250 now

I'm at around 200 and no mempo...I have at least 5 of pretty much everything else (except honorable swords for some reason). Either we're very unlucky or they really are quite rare.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
They are very rare, I got one, but only one and heaps of all that other stuff. Except the flutes and maybe the gloves of the sun, most items are not usable by a well equipped player. And with the old tokuno dyes gone and all the good tokuno majors rendered obsolete by the faction artis, it's basically junk piling up.
They should have left the old dyes as majors or at least, make the new mempo a major and raise the number of items you need to donate.

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

They are very rare, I got one, but only one and heaps of all that other stuff. Except the flutes and maybe the gloves of the sun, most items are not usable by a well equipped player. And with the old tokuno dyes gone and all the good tokuno majors rendered obsolete by the faction artis, it's basically junk piling up.
They should have left the old dyes as majors or at least, make the new mempo a major and raise the number of items you need to donate.

Agree 100%.

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
Another Great Place TO Get These Arties Is Keying Travesty.

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Me and my guild have been travelling around Tokuno for the past 4 hours, I've not got a arti but a few of us have. Mind you there was 7 of us in the group.

UnStopable

UnStopable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
i got a mempo first day i returned to game so im guessing its just random
Archer Pally Samurai, I rape event/champ spawns =)