Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Treasures of Tokuno III

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
From the depths of storm-tossed seas shrouded in an unending mist rises an event of epic proportions: the Treasures of Tokuno return!

Seek out the lost wealth of the Empire across verdant field, icy wasteland, and within the darkest recesses of dungeons most foul! This rare event yields the most extraordinary of rewards for those who dare step forward to heed the call.

All New Features:

• 10 completely new rare dyes of dazzling hues
  • A special minor artifact: “Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune”

Note: Trial accounts cannot are ineligible for this special event

More...

Ferenhelm

Ferenhelm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Note: Trial accounts are not eligible for this special event

More...

Fixed it for you.=)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
I hate double negatives. :P

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
So is it live, or will it start soon?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
It is LIVE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

So is it live, or will it start soon?

It is live, with relatively high drop rate. Played around five hours and got ten(!) tok minors. But hey, I wont complain ;) Maybe the RNG was in a good temper.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I think the RNG was in a good temper. I went with my archer pally to the Sleeping Dragon champ spawn and ended up wtih gold, no items :(

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

I think the RNG was in a good temper. I went with my archer pally to the Sleeping Dragon champ spawn and ended up wtih gold, no items :(

I think that might be because Sleepy is downright swarmed with players. Well, at least it was when I went there on Pac. It's hard to get kill credit when there are 5 people whacking the same thing.

I was at sleepy for roughly 1.5 hours and got 1 minor close to the end. Went over to Tsuki Forest and killed Tsuki wolves one by one for half an hour and got another. Of course, at Sleepy there's also the outside shot of getting pinks or replicas on top of a big pile of gold at the end, but you can do that when the event closes, too.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I play on Origin, so there are some people there but not as many as Pac, but I had no one wacking on any of the things I was killing.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts

It's hard to get kill credit

You dont need to kill, you need looting rights to get access to points...

Proof:
- While hunting with a friend he died... my dragon kept killing... he got a minor while he was dead.
(no Evs, no pets, no summons... just some previous withers)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Anyone get the new silver dye, and if so, how does it look?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Pretty boring actually. It doesn't look very shiny, just a plain light grey.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
new dyes are kinda meh...they have one charge each, making them pointless unless they were a permanently dropping item.

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
All Dyes Seem To Be Bland Except The Rose And Chaos Blue. As For Drop Rate Not Sure But I Get 5-7 Every Hour At The Dojo Including 5 Mempos. Mempos Dont Seem To Be A Rare Really So Dont Spend 30+M On It. The Mempo Is Great Dont Get Me Wrong, But Diffently Not Worth The Money People Want For It.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
I rather like the colors except for chaos blue (too bright).

Me on the other hand, I still get 5-6 drops an hour in either Beetlescape or the Citadel (up to 27 drops, I played too much last weekend) and still haven't seen a mempo. Not that I'm worried, in a month, I'm sure I'll get a couple.

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

I rather like the colors except for chaos blue (too bright).

hehe i think the blue one is the best color :P i got 3 drops one after an other by been at tsuki wolfs then going to lady of the snow and then to rune beetles :D oh ya walrus's rock i got a drop of one lol

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

All Dyes Seem To Be Bland Except The Rose And Chaos Blue. As For Drop Rate Not Sure But I Get 5-7 Every Hour At The Dojo Including 5 Mempos. Mempos Dont Seem To Be A Rare Really So Dont Spend 30+M On It. The Mempo Is Great Dont Get Me Wrong, But Diffently Not Worth The Money People Want For It.

I think you might be very lucky with your mempo drops. I've gotten close to 100 ToT drops so far, and zero mempoes. I've gotten at least 2 of every other tokuno minor, and 3-4 of most.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts

hehe i think the blue one is the best color :P i got 3 drops one after an other by been at tsuki wolfs then going to lady of the snow and then to rune beetles :D oh ya walrus's rock i got a drop of one lol

My favorite drop was from a llama. I'm not sure if it was a ridable llama or not.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

I did about 5 of those and got 1 item. But then left and went to the fan dancer dojo and lets just say I have a huge collect of the dye now.

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Do the dyes drop from any creature? Being a roleplayer the magical items don't interest me. However being a roleplayer does limit what I can solo (I don't use magical gear).