Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

uoassist help

- - - - - uoassist

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Ok, had an update on uoassist this morning and now whenever I load UO up uoassist does not load up. Went to TugSofts page and did all their fixes but none of it works. Wtf is going on?

Lady Lynn

Lady Lynn

Fire & Ice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
are you opening uo assist first?
UO FORUMS is THE source for Quality Information and Conversation.

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Nevermind, UOAssist just updated their news page to say that their update screwed up WindowsXP users. I guess I'll go play WoW until they've got it fixed lol.

Z'yloc

Z'yloc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Saddly I just found out this problem myself, Oh well didn't want to play today anyways.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I do not even know what UO Assist is hehe. I just play the game unless it is in the folder somewhere and I do not know about and was meant to be dragged out and launched. Is it a 3rd party or a EA / OSI thing?

Just curious I heard of it a couple of times talked about in the guild and just "smiled and nodded" while they chatted.

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Z'yloc

Z'yloc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

I do not even know what UO Assist is hehe. I just play the game unless it is in the folder somewhere and I do not know about and was meant to be dragged out and launched. Is it a 3rd party or a EA / OSI thing?

Just curious I heard of it a couple of times talked about in the guild and just "smiled and nodded" while they chatted.

-RMS Carpathia-

Try it you will love it, It doesn't help you play UO only enhances your UO experiences.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Wait, so if you're on XP and use uoassist, you won't be able to play?

Z'yloc

Z'yloc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Wait, so if you're on XP and use uoassist, you won't be able to play?

Oh you can play, just can't play with UOassist.

Well thats my Situation anyways. UO Works fine.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Ok I have to remember to do that tonight when I log-in.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
One doesn't need UOAssist to have fun in UO.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Z'yloc

Z'yloc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
UOAssist is working again.

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
I've been training my tamer and his pets up and without uoassist it makes my training very very difficult. The bandage pet macro is kind of needed for what I'm facing.

Found a way around it though. Just right click the uoassist shortcut and go into properties, then compatability tab and change it to run in Windows 98/ME

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
My problem was it erased all my damn macros! I dont feel like setting this crap up all over again.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I am getting a "Data Stream Change Error."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uoassist