• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks over the babble and does not see much to bather about really, shrugs and walks away*

Sad is it not when all the babble and bather is pretty boring. *grins* I am presently enjoying the mountains and scenery in Banff B.C. and will be coming home to Montreal Canada late tonight. Will be back at work tomorrow. Have fun people. Duncan

September, October... He's got a tan until the frozen North kills his complexion again. Then I can stop being envious. :D

By the by, is it just me or were the Halloween decorations going up in the middle of August O_o ? Maybe its just the strangeness of where I am at, but its kind of weird in the local market here seeing Halloween mixed with Christmas crafts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is this one movie, its not so much a horror, its called Session 9.... just will -not- pick that thing up again to watch. Ending, creepy nasty.

13 Ghosts. By far a favorite. Not really horror tho.

'It' ... is always a good classic tho the book(s) is/are by far better.

I suppose I'm a sucker for the oldies like Children of the Corn and Alfred Hitchcock.

The Ring was good, i agree with Markus there.