I know people won't be able to give more feedback than an "I will look into it" or maybe even an "I have looked into it", but that would be already a good thing. Because being a dedicated KR player I know of some bugs and problems that I wouldn't like to see again when SA comes out. And maybe a bug report from a first round beta tester count's more then the ones I submitted. Or maybe they are already fixed. But as said before, would be nice if someone looked into it.
So here goes:
- Bandage bug: In KR when you have X bandages in your bank box and take Y out and drag it into a hotbar (for bandage self) you will get the message "This item is to far away" and have amount X displayed in your hotbar once you walk away from the bank
- Circle of Transparency: Didn't real good in KR, especially in player houses as it also worked on the floor. Also worked on your current target, what was helpful sometimes and annoying on other times. Had also to be reactivated on login sometimes.
- Dropping Items: In KR it is real hard to drop item without dragging them into the black area of the before, so they stuck to the cursor. Especially bad in player houses, so decorating is a pain.
- Client Crashes: obvious one here. One crash I frequently have (although not every time) is when I loot my own corps
- BB_enhanced: Are already existing skins for KR working for SA?
- Macros: can macros from KR be imported?
- wailing banshees and frost oozes: the art for the mobs was still missing in KR, displaying imps instead.
- Hair: the hair of my elf sometimes seems to fall to his neck and also lies next to her when she dies (on the toon, not the paperdoll
Have fun testing! I envy you, but as I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks I wouldn't be a very effective tester anyway. Maybe I have an invite for the next round when I return (hope still lives ).