Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Beta Invite!

- - - - - beta invite

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Tell us, what's terathan keep like? lol

All the terathans keep getting stuck on stuff and jitterbugging like crazy.

Also, where are all the healers in this place?

Acara

Acara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
Very disappointed .... this would be the only Beta I haven't got to do for UO ..... *wonders what he did wrong*

*wanders around house in *I in personalized "I survived AoS tunic" while drinking a bottle of rare champagne ...moaping vigorously*

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
In almost every beta UO has had folks have been let in at varying points. Hang in there!

And I do believe UOF has a few keys to try for. :beer1:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Im in and downloading as I write I really hope this is better than my Third Dawn experience. I am excited. Hope to see you guys in there.

Is it possible to have a Beta area rather than post in General Discussion or is that against the rules of the agreement.
Add to the Joy of Life rather than others Misery!!

Nyte Doombringer

Nyte Doombringer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Im in and downloading as I write I really hope this is better than my Third Dawn experience. I am excited. Hope to see you guys in there.

Is it possible to have a Beta area rather than post in General Discussion or is that against the rules of the agreement.

Unless EA sets up a private beta forum for beta testers to post bugs ect you cant talk about anything in there except that you got in beta until the NDA is lifted by EA.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Correct Nyte, Mortae, they have a beta forum. Access info is in the email you got.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
The contents of the beta forum are also under NDA too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta, invite