Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Suit Idea

- - - - - idea suit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Max stuff
24 hit reg (+14 hit reg)+ 3 Human +5 Vamp
18 stamina reg ( 70 focus) 18 +3 Vamp
18 (80 med (+5 mana reg)) 18 +5 vamp
35 hit chance (get your weopen with 10+ hit) 45+
45 defence
60 + dmg inc

rune bettle lmc 15 mana reg 3 10 mana (faction)
Voice of fallen king 5 hit reg 3 stamina reg
Braclet of Health +5 hit reg
Totem of the Void 2 hit reg 10 lmc
cc 2 hit reg 10 dex (faction)
Ring of vile 8 stamina reg 25 hit chance (faction)
Fey Legs 15 def (faction)
Stormgrips 8 int 25% dmg inc (faction)
Quiver 5 def chance
Folded steel Glasses 25% Def chance(faction)
Sash of Lut 2 mana extra if have
2 hit reg arms Lmc 6+ resists Med

let me know thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Just so you know, HPR is supposedly capped at 16 (I haven't tried a HPR suit outside of a bloodwood +12 HPR suit), so after the voice of the fallen king, bracelet of health and CC (or totem), you're already capped for HPR. So HPR on your arms is just extra. Perhaps you should change either the totem (extra DI from faction primer) and arms for other benifits. Or you could change out the voice of the fallen king for something with LMC and higher resists and keep the totem and arms.

Apart from that, you could do quite literally anything with a suit like that.

edit: I looked it up, and hpr is capped at 18 (not 16) which throws off all my advice. (Bear in mind that hpr can go over the cap through forms (dog, for example) or confidence/gift of renewal)

Disregard the hpr calculations.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
what about resists?

Macdaddy

Macdaddy

Trustworthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
I was quoted
24 hit reg cap
18 mana reg cap
18 stamina reg cap
Not sure putting this out to make sure. Using Vamp form for the extra and Human form for extra points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
From uoherald.com:

Regeneration Effects:

Hit Point Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Hit Point regeneration rate. Capped at 18.

Mana Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Mana regeneration rate. Subject to diminishing returns - the difference between 0 MR and 3 MR is substantially greater than the difference between 15 MR and 18 MR. No hard cap.

Stamina Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Stamina regeneration rate. Capped at 24.

It has been said (but I can't provide a new source, the best I can find is at noxins.net) that MR over 12 provides nothing much in terms of actual regeneration (according to the calculator there, it really doesn't make sense to have much over 10 MR if you have meditation and 6 MR with no med)

It has been demonstrated, but not documented, that forms can make you go over the caps (i.e. dog form or vamp form for HPR, SR)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: idea, suit