Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Covetous LVL 5, orange dragon

- - - - - covetous dragon lvl orange

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Delfer

Delfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
At the end of Covetous, there's a room with a dragon. But you can't kill it because it's an NPC. I've heard there are some levers in the caves, is that how you kill it? COuld someone who's killed the dragon before explain.

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

At the end of Covetous, there's a room with a dragon. But you can't kill it because it's an NPC. I've heard there are some levers in the caves, is that how you kill it? COuld someone who's killed the dragon before explain.

I believe this dragon was part of an event that is now over. Pretty sure there's no way to kill it, and I read somewhere that it'll go bye-bye in a coming publish.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
It CAN be killed, but it will take many, many, many, many grey robes from many, many, many players lol. It was part of the Candle of Love quest. He will not bother you when you are there if you don't bother him. Oh, and from what I was told, even if you DO kill him, the loot is....errr.....pathetic.

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
If this is Sudiva, she isn't "supposed" to be killed.

She was part of the Shrines of Love invasion quest.

http://www.uoguide.com/Sudiva

Hmm...Curious...UO GUide calls it a "he," but I could swear the devs calling it a "she."

-Galen's player

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
EA is bad for leaving loose ends lying around from past events, heheh.

Lvl 4 Shame was inacessible for the longest time because they had blocked it off for an event, they just recently opened it again.

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

EA is bad for leaving loose ends lying around from past events, heheh.

Lvl 4 Shame was inacessible for the longest time because they had blocked it off for an event, they just recently opened it again.

Though in Sudiva's case, there was a fictional reason for her continuing presence. Granted it was weak but it was there.

Jeremey had said something like that she "has taken an interest" in us and wants to stick around to see what happens next. She also "may play a role in future events."

I wouldn't bet on the latter, but the former isn't bad as far as after-the-fact fictional rationales go.

-Galen's player

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: covetous, dragon, lvl, orange