Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What do you do for fun in UO?

- - - - - fun uo

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Been reading some of the nay sayers posts on Stratics' UHall and i'm curious...What do you all do for fun in UO?

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
I kill Orc Brutes for fun.

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Solen Infilltrators, and Daemons are my favorite critters for fun. I used to do a lot of house decorating but now that I only have 2 houses I don't redo them much.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Troggy hunting. Find lots of scrolls to fill spellweaving books, and lots of woodland armor with 2hpr on it already. Lookin to finish out and make my 45hpr suit!

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Spiders in Twisted Wield, although it gets really crazy when Irk or Spite decide to join the party. That's when I start dying...alot!
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ok Gweneth, you are the first person I have ever heard that goes there for FUN!! hehe..

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Explore. Run around and see what I can find. We can be in a dungeon and no one asks me what we should do when things get rough, cause my answer is always to make a run for it deeper into the dungeon.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Skill-gaining. Still trying to finish magery, music, and discord for my t-hunter. When I get tired, I usually just go exploring.

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Killing of Cyclops and Titans...........

What a way to relax :D
Respect everyone

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Bake cookies of course!!! and ....
then do cookie drop offs around the banks to feed the banksitters Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
Lady M, Dreadhorn or Travesty runs.
Evil will always conquer over good, because good is dumb.

Im Free

Im Free

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
I kill dragons in destard, Oni's in Tukuno, and Blood Ele Paragons in the Blood dungeon East of Ilsh Spirit...on my tamer that is. For my mage it is killing Miasmas, Reptalons, and Rends in the Lab.
Im Free, Legendary Smith of UBB

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I work skills or wander around Fire Island.

Guest_Threnody_*

Guest_Threnody_*
  • Guests
Explore and mark runes for my libraries.Nothing too special or exciting hehe.

Yuallica

Yuallica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
Pick a character with reasonably low magery (anywhere between 30 and 50) and go down to Moonglow graveyard.
Posted Image

Venner Blackhand

Venner Blackhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I roleplay with my kingdom.

LordCorwyn

LordCorwyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
For fun, huh?

I lumberjack, mine and am currently setting up an interior deco shop. Been working on a website for it even. It's been my fun for weeks.

And yes... I find lumberjacking and mining fun. I think most people think that's grounds for having me put away. :laugh:

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

Skill-gaining. Still trying to finish magery, music, and discord for my t-hunter. When I get tired, I usually just go exploring.

Oh me too! I am enjoying working on my skills and exploring! There is SO much I haven't seen of Sosoria and other lands but at the moment just doing skill gaining sense I flipped out archery for animal taming, animal lore, and vetinary. Coming along good my taming is at 60.0 now Yay me! lol long way to go though can not wait to get a perment pet and go hunting with the little fella!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
What do I do for fun in Ultima Online?

"...chasing the dragon..."

I live the life of Britannia. All the dreams, the ideas, the multitude of possibilities this game holds as much today as when it was new. There will never be another world, another place such as Sosaria.

There will always be the ancient lich Almonjin for Terrance to fight. There will always be fish in the rivers to catch. There will always be dolphins in the sea to sail my boat alongside as I make my way to where Exodus tried to split the planet apart with the serpent pillars. There will always be a King for me to roleplay my character's devotion to in his own heart...

There will always be mongbats and dogs for me to have as tamed pets, my horse which will always eat me out of apples and always die in the dungeons. There will always be the forge to sit at and craft weapons, and my own home and my friends' homes to visit, decorate and enjoy.

But most importantly...

There will always be the people, who will always be the best part of this game, and because they will always be here, this game will will always..always..be wonderful, and fun.

There is no limit to what the players of this game can do to make it fun.

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
UO is nothing but fun for me. Everything from bank sitting to pk'ing one particular griefer and his family over and over.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fun, uo