Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Powder of Fortification

- - - - - fortification powder

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Maximinus Thrax

Maximinus Thrax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I checked UO.com and stratics and nowhere do I see this mentioned. It's kind of amazing that UO.com lacks information on 90% of what is in the game, but that's another story.

I'm curious where forty powder comes from. I assume it's a smithy reward, but for what bod?

I looked all over and have seen no info on this ;/

PS- OK I just noticed a thread below that talks about the forty, but I'd still like to know which bods = forty.

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
From what I can recall, it would be exceptional dull copper 20, and exceptional shadow iron 10 or 15. There's a chance of getting mining gloves on all of those instead, but most often you get Powder.

Posted Image

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
www.bodsrus.net

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

PS- OK I just noticed a thread below that talks about the forty, but I'd still like to know which bods = forty.

I asked a friend who does bods all the time and he said
'a whole bunch of diffrent ones
Ex. Dull copper 20 items bods and a bunch of shadow ore exce. bod'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
A Bod is a bulk order deed. The npc smiths and tailors give bods by left clicking them and selection that option. Only npc smiths give bods that award powder of fortification. Powder of fortification is also known as Powder of Temperance.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Here's a great chart that shows which bods yield which rewards.
http://www.towerofro...de/bods-srw.htm
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
That really sucks that she is closing down bodsrus, I always have gone there when doing my POF Bods, since I have a crappy memory and can never remember exactly which gives what. I found an Idoc once and found several full books and got close to 150 bods yielding the powders.. That was ALOT of DC and shadow to mine...

Maximinus Thrax

Maximinus Thrax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Here's a great chart that shows which bods yield which rewards.
http://www.towerofro...de/bods-srw.htm

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!!!

Im Free

Im Free

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
bodsrus is still up and running...for how long I don't know.

his other site is http://www.vitadrakonia.com/ but there isn't much info there about bods except pricing.
Im Free, Legendary Smith of UBB

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
http://www.pacifictradingco.net

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
It may not be strictly kosher, but when I find a site which has invaluable information, I often 'save as webpage' to my own files just so if it goes off line, I will still have the info. Not using it for anything but personal info anyway, so shouldn't be an issue actually. I am very conscious of copyrights though and wouldn't want to mess with anyone's rights by using it in any other way.

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
thats a good idea, or copy the info into a word document, so you can just look it up yourself anytime you want!

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Exactly! I have folders of such info. It has helped me many a time when a website was off or even when the lag was bad enough I didn't want to just wait for a load.

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
http://vitadrakonia....ent/view/18/25/

found the link to all the Bod rewards within the site

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fortification, powder