Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

User Friendly UO Herald.

- - - - - friendly herald uo user

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
For anyone who doesn't know yet,UO Herald has a new 'look' which makes it much easier to find all news and contact details.

Ultimate Online Forums will of course keep you updated on the usual forums of any news and developers posts.

Attached Thumbnails

• new look Herald.jpg

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yea I like the new look
Makes it easier to go to specific news, although I still think the home page could do with a BIG overhaul.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Yea I like the new look
Makes it easier to go to specific news, although I still think the home page could do with a BIG overhaul.

Yes its starting to look very dated .

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
about time they decided to bring that fossil out of 1999.

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
I actually don't like the new look, largely because it seems to imply that there's more content than there actually is.

Oh well though; I seem to be in the distinct minority, so hopefully they have done the right thing in making the modifications! So far, so good.

-Galen's player

Chrissay_Mythic

Chrissay_Mythic

UO Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Much of the information is scattered across a couple websites. We are working toward porting all of the information into the Herald. This will take some time as there is over 10 years worth of information and only me and the web developer porting it over (along with our regular daily responsibilities).

Feedback is appreciated so we are open to suggestions.

Chrissay

Chrissay "Adida" Zeeman

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Much of the information is scattered across a couple websites. We are working toward porting all of the information into the Herald. This will take some time as there is over 10 years worth of information and only me and the web developer porting it over (along with our regular daily responsibilities).

Feedback is appreciated so we are open to suggestions.

Chrissay

....Meaning moving everything into the UOherald.com domain as opposed to most of it still being in the UO.com domain?

Kinda neat.

I'd ask that you be careful to not forget much....Sometimes moving of data (be it moving physical paper or moving electronic data from server to server) is how history is lost. I guess SOME lost is inevitable.

-Galen's player

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friendly, herald, uo, user