* Yiveth resigns as Vesper leader and calls elections. The not-so-dead Twothumb wins by a landslide.
* The Sword and Shovel's tavernkeeper VanQa and several of her helpers move to Trinsic, where they open the Trinsic Rose.
* Zachariah Creed becomes new tavernkeeper of the Sword & Shovel. Some weeks later he is reported missing.
* Trinsic is subjected to a terror campaign by the Trinsic Freedom Fighters, who demand that the Duke abdicate or they blow things up. Quite a few buildings - and the odd person - do get blown up, including most the Freedom Fighters.
* The lands of Tokuno are discovered, bringing and influx of samurai, ninja and other strange things. Most notable among the Tokuno citizens is the Kotodama clan, who had inhabited the lands around Yew before their ancient homeland was discovered.
* The Covians start raiding Trinsic, because of Trinsic's tolerance of drow, which Cove hates with a passion.
* Kaldorians temporarily kicked out of Trinsic after a number of spats with the Duchy. Kaldor takes the opportunity to claim Serpent's Hold, which they turn into a fortified base and training ground. Their claim is confirmed later on by Jordan Jurrell, who agrees that the Kaldorians should defend Serpent's Hold against anyone trying to take the land.
* Major Guy D'Mirio of the Yewish militia goes missing several weeks after announcing the its disbanding. Corsair Division of the Yewish Militia disbanded.
* Cove and Yew go to war.
* Kaldorians start series of tit-for-tat fights with Kotodama
* Trinsic’s rekindles its alliance with the Guardsmen Militia, grant them the former Kaldorian embassy as their own
* Vesper’s hub of activity, the Swaggers Inn, closes and is demolished as Yiveth finds religion and builds an austere monastery in its place. Vesperians are outraged.
* Guardsmen Sergeant Klion elevated to nobility, gains title of Lord Protector
* Cardinal Brown Moses abdicates. Power over the Britannia Guards passes to Edmund Fairholm, who rules from the Guards' stronghold of Stanmere.
* Trinsic Freedom Fighters’ two month campaign of terror ends with the arrest and subsequent execution of most the remaining fighters in the Trinsic Rose tavern. Their supposed leader jumps through the window and escapes, but a corpse later found in Deceit dungeon is thought to be his.
* Celts of Kallahar and the Yewish Militia sign a peace treaty.
* Stonekeep besieged by liches, balrons, orcs, undead, drow and golden chickens. No one knows where they're coming from.
* To everybody's shock, Twothumb reveals that Vesper is bankrupt, due to the costs inflicted by the poisoned water, the plague, and ants tunnelling under Vesper.
* The Covian commander Gregor Eason, Commander of Cove proposes an alliance between Vesper and Cove, forming an army of the North. The Knights Hospitaller soon join the alliance, which is led by Octiovus of Cove. A project to build a fortified road between Vesper and Cove brings the two towns even closer together.
* An assassination attempt leaves Octiovus in a coma. Cove blames Trinsic, Trinsic claims it was a set up. Cove threatens war, Trinsic rushes to gather its allies.
* Relations with the Guardsman Militia sour due to Trinsic's tolerance of drow, which are fanatically hated and persecuted by the Avatarian church (despite Commander Klion having a drow wife and four half-drow children). The Militia makes several raids on Trinsic in retaliation for alleged drow attacks on the Militia's fortification in Yew, Stonekeep.
* A group of mysterious being dressed all in white kidnaps the leaders of the various towns and factions, forcing all the people to temporarily work together to free their leaders.
* Brigands raid Cove bank, making of with vast amounts of gold.
* Undead from Yew Crypts also start periodic raids on the towns.
* Shaouli and Concordia take care over the Sword & Shovel Tavern.
* Kaldor and Kotodama make surprise peace, declare joint was on Cove & Co
* Vesperians and The Rising Dawn Mercenary Company invade Yew, only to be met with stiff resistance from the local militia, The Red Hand Mercenaries and The Knights Templar. However, the invaders manage to capture Yew Mill as a base and hold it for some time, until beaten back by Red Hand Mercenary Commander Autumn. Lord Taggart and Lord D'Gar are both wounded in battle.
* Relations between Trinsic and the Militia sour further when former Justice Moiraine is abducted and mistreated by the Guardsmen.
* The alliance between Trinsic and the Templars is broken over a series of disagreements, in part over Trinsic's leniency to drow and Trinsic claims that Templars did not always help them to the full over their ability.
* Further troubles for all cities come from the Black Caste, a new group of outlaws, who abduct, mug and rob without discrimination.
* Octiovus of Cove slowly recovers
* Xirzin leaves Naeloth. Garod is proclaimed the new Lord of the city of outcasts
* Moiraine joins nobility, elevated to Baroness.
* Yew and Trinsic formally go to war.
* Vesper scores several victories in war against Yew, capturing Empath Abbey and Yew Docks, and blowing up the old Corsair Divisional Tower in Stonekeep. Loyalist forces secure the Sturdy Bow, fight off the two Rebel counter-attacks, and retake the Abbey.
* Montac, one-time Lord of Magincia, returns to his old town. The Magincian Senate is re-established.
* Swaggers Inn reopens – Vesper parties. Hard.
* Trinsic has almost daily battles with Militia, surprises itself by gaining the upper hand.
* War breaks out between Kaldor and Cove.
* Kaldorians return to Trinsic, receive their old embassy back.
* Montac of Magincia slain with a poisoned weapon by his younger brother Aulus in a duel of "honour", who proclaims himself "emperor". His activities are viewed with concern and suspicion by many, though the town maintains friendly relations with Cove and, to a lesser extent, Vesper.
* Lord Rothermere, Adviser to the King dies in Britain. Foul play suspected.
* Magincia annexes Nujel'm and appoints Venom d'Orsay as governor. The main cities are concerned to say the least. Trinsic (which has a long-standing alliance, signed in Ashoka's day), plans an expedition to assess the situation and considers quietly forming an alliance to free the city.
* Cove accuses Vesper of spying, declares war.
* A strange laboratory is discovered under Vesper museum. It appears to belong to a servant of Minax.
* An evil doppelganger imprisons Jordan Jurrel and irrationally accuses even Jurrel’s closest allies of being traitors.
* Yew swamp dries out. There's some debate whether it was the Militia's tireless dredging and draining that did it, or some elven magic, as a strange rift later found to be leading to an elven city is found in the middle of the rapidly-receding swamp. Either way, all rejoice as the swamp disappears.
* Brigands led by the infamous Henry Winter become a menace to both Vesper and Trinsic, mugging and kidnapping unwary civilians. Rumoured to be based at an old fort somewhere. They also burn Stanmere, garrison of the Britannia guards, to the ground.
* Phae Quaintly, a rich, power-hungry businesswoman, lays claim to Moonglow, initially with the support of Magincia.
* Gregor Eason rumoured slain by Yewmen at his own retirement party
* The island empire of Magincia, already over-extended and riddled with internal power-struggles and strife, finally crumbles with one mild final nudge from Kaldor. Nujel’m is once more free, the Senate is dissolved. Lady Devnet, driven insane by grief over the death of her husband Montac in July, is murdered by the Guardsmen Militia. Their heir Marcus remains in Magincia, quietly working to reinstate the Senate, rebuild the republic, and return the island to the senate and the people of Magincia
* The Kaldorians face a threat from within, in form of followers of the Kaldorian god of death, Xathos. Several Kaldorians are slain by the "Hand of Xathos", a sickly-green warfork, which forcibly turns them into undead Followers of Xathos. The Followers are undead zombies with no will of their own. They threaten to turn more.
* The "good" Jurrel is freed from Blackthorne’s castle in Britain and opens up the gateway to the elf city.
* Brigands kidnap Lady Twothumb. They then begin demanding money for her safe return. After tracking the brigands to a fort near Yew, Vesper launch multiple attacks on the brigands fort. Lady Twothumb is eventually returned home to Vesper, bruised and beaten but alive.
* Plague breaks out in Cove.
* Vesper continues to fight a war on two fronts, Cove and Yew.
* Kaelith is knighted by the Kain Twothumb, at the church in Vesper, although he had been recognised as a Knight of Vesper for several years already. This is the first and only known knighting to have taken place in Vesper by the Baron.
* Scandal and mortal combat over ex-duchess Caroline. Her long-standing "target" Hanse Davion of Vesper thinks she’s been playing away and threatens to kill her, Jordan Jurrel intervenes, Hanse fights a duel with Jurrel’s champion in Luna and wins. When he threatens to kill Caroline as his prize, angry spectators try to shoot Hanse, chaos ensues. Jurrel, highly embarrassed at his failure to keep control, is whisked away to Britain to explain himself and not seen for many months after.
* The town of Cove separates: Baron Octiovus and a large number of his followers move to Yew to join up with the Guardsmen Militia. Others stay behind, under the leadership of Captain Gregor Eason.
* Kings Law for Yew revised. (5th edition)
* Caroline returns to Trinsic, under supervision of the retired duke Ikus.
* Eason throws out the Church of Cove, led by Overhead Odenenetheus, over corruption charges. A series of attacks by undead follows
* Yew Militia holds a Medal Ceremony in the capital. Merry Men refounded.
* More undead attacks on Trinsic
* Yew accuses Cove of being heretics. War breaks out. Cove signs a peace treaty with Vesper, so the two can fight Yew together. Mostly they squabble over who controls Minoc.
* After some tensions with the Duchy, the Britannia Guards move up north once again and settle in Minoc once more. Relations with Trinsic are quick to sour as the Duke regards the Guards as traitors who broke their oath to him and deserted Trinsic in a time of need. The Guards are only very grudgingly tolerated in town. Britannia Guards ally themselves with Yew.
* Jonathan ‘Venom’ d’Orsay claims ownership of Delucia and the title of Earl. The authenticity of the patent of nobility he holds is doubted by most, but nothing is done to take Delucia from him.
* Odenetheus, former overhead of the Covian church and one of the Covians who followed Octiovus to Yew, forms the Collegium Ditio Potentia Lex, supposedly a group of lawyers working for the public good, based in Nu’jelm.
* An assassination attempt leaves Duke Irvyn critically injured in a coma. For weeks healers, quacks and assorted friends battle for his survival.
* A twisted and corrupted tree is found growing just outside Trinsic. At the same time, the city’s canals are found to be poisoned. None of the experts seem able to find a cure for either.