Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

I'm back.... for atleast a month

- - - - - atleast back month

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
so I reactivated my account today, and am gonna see what the world of UO has been up to in the year I've been gone. Whats gonna suck is I have no house anymore and all 6 characters are loaded up with housewares... who knows, I may get sucked back into this game.. I doubt it, but we'll see what happens.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Welcome Back!!!

FYI, they ALL come back lol.;)

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
ok so i grabbed my 9th anni disks and installed em, then downloaded some patches, then yay, the error patching bullcrap. so there i am, paid account, can log into the uo website to manage my acct, but cant patch...

any ideas? i am not going out and buying whatever 10th or 11th ani disks, i am upgraded through ML. 9 months ago, my 9th anni disk worked just fine...

ilikeuo

ilikeuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
it should work! I'm using a mondain's legacy i downloaded, but i haven't upgraded to it per se, so i can access the lands. but it still worsk! i can go to luna, umbra, etc. :)

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

so I reactivated my account today, and am gonna see what the world of UO has been up to in the year I've been gone. Whats gonna suck is I have no house anymore and all 6 characters are loaded up with housewares... who knows, I may get sucked back into this game.. I doubt it, but we'll see what happens.

Wow I cant beleive its been a YEAR!!!!!!! but great to see you back Bo.

Adam has become more evil than ever but QM#s cookies have gotten better than ever.Im sure she will send you a delicious sample when she reads your back :)

Now get to work on the FAQ :P

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
welcome back

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
ok, so what i ended up having to do was uninstall uo, and then uoassist. i dont know if this program is inactive anymore or what, but i am back in, and as i expected, not a soul from my guild is around.... looks pretty boring out there. what i need to do is find a place to set up a house so i can get my guys unpacked and off and running again..

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

Posted Image

uobuoy

uobuoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Look around...there are a fair number of housing sites on all shards.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
WB Bo!!!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Welcome back Bo :P

NANOC_DWxC

NANOC_DWxC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
I'll notify Kindom of Dawn and their allied guilds that you are about on Baja.
WarderDragon is looking for newbs to duel muhhahahha!
Hope you find them and or the great times in the new UO.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
well i asked around last night and it appears my guild has split up and left UO, so as it stands now I will be the lone representative of H2O on Baja... So Baja beware! I am back!! heh.. I just wish they had left one of my characters an emmisary so I could start rebuilding... There are still guilds out there that are sworn allies(atleast last time I played) As always TC has my main attention.. But i am sure my gear is setup for like 20 publishes ago and is worthless at this present time...

I found a spot out in fel to put like an 8x11 up to atleast unload my stuff.. I will keep an eye out for bigger plots

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Good to see ya Bo!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
ahhh, to be back and actually have a guild that is active. I joined up with my old guild, appearantly they are all in SL factions now and are rockin some stuff under a new tag. different name but same old friends!

and now i hope to be as active here again as i used to be..

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Welcome back Bo, I was just askin Petra about you!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Great to see you back Bo! H2O!

I haven't logged in for a while myself, I'm TAA/tDw myself. :)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atleast, back, month