Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Full Dawn's Gear Box

- - - - - box dawn full gear

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Not sure I put this in the right spot so forgive me if I havent. I am trying to get a feel for how many complete Dawn's music boxes there are total across the shards to get a feel for how rare they really are. I know of two of them on Chessy. If people could post their shard and how many they know of on that shard I would apppreciate it. Thanks!

Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
Out of curiousity, how many of each type are there in a full one?

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
40 common 12 uncommon and 4 rare

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Mine only got 6 common tracks :( need go hunting sometime. But I fear it will take forever until I can complete it, as I only own veritaes gear on LS and it's very unlikely someone from there will ever transfer to Drach and carry it over for me.

Side question: where do you hunt for the gears? Blackthorns castle in Ilsh?

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Yes, I do para golems and para minions.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
I'd say RARE! So far I believe I have 24 common and 2 rare on mine and a LONG way to go.

We'll need to have Phoenix and NANOC check in for Ches. I know they "dabble" in gears.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
you almost make it sound illicit that way, lol

I know they "dabble" in gears.

Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
I have 37 common, 6 uncommon and 2 rare so I have a ways to go.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

you almost make it sound illicit that way, lol

I even tried to be a bit sublime!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Red Wolf

Red Wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

how many complete Dawn's music boxes there are total across the shards to get a feel for how rare they really are. I know of two of them on Chessy. If people could post their shard and how many they know of on that shard I would apppreciate it. Thanks!

My new Dawn's Music box is 40 common 12 uncommon and 3 Rare. Still missing the Ultima Serpent isle Vii song or whatever its called. And im on the Pacific server. =)

Ferenhelm

Ferenhelm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
I'm missing the box so you could say I am really behind although I have seen atleast 2 full on LA.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
I have 40 common, 10 uncommon, and 2 rare, and I keep looking. I should probably just go kill the golems myself, but there is only so much time in game to split between characters and events.:(

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
I Have 3 Full Dawns On Chessy One For Each House

Lord_of_Rage

Lord_of_Rage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
So now it is impossible to get a full box?? :huh

http://www.uoguide.c..._Music_Box_Gear

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

So now it is impossible to get a full box?? :huh

http://www.uoguide.c..._Music_Box_Gear

It's not impossible. Difficult yes, impossible, no. There are a folks out there that still have the Wanderer gear that weren't installed in a music box. Due to my packrat nature, I actually have a couple spares on GL that I keep with the original bag that I received them in, including the Redeemer sword, gold, and some other items that were received when you turned in the Book of Truth. I tend to collect that way. If you can find someone who has them, they ARE still around. I would expect to pay between 5-10 million depending shard.

Naxatilor

Naxatilor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I see there's one available on Atlantic for 8.5 million.

Muu Bin

Muu Bin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Would anyone care to take a stab at the price of one of the other rare gears? I have a duplicate and was wondering what they go for and strangely enough, I got the duplicate on the next para golem right after getting the first one! :P

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Which one is it?

Muu Bin

Muu Bin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Which one is it?

Pretty sure it's the Ultima VII Serpent Isle Combat

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Pretty sure it's the Ultima VII Serpent Isle Combat

And i suppose its on pacific.....dang thats the one i need for a second full box

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: box, dawn, full, gear