Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Champion Spawn in Deceit

- - - - - champion deceit spawn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bebeangel

bebeangel

1.800.0oo.0o0o

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
I wanted to take a peak at the champion spawns so I headed to Deceit dungeon (fel) and found the Altar.

However I did not see one monster on the entire level.

Can these only be done every so often and then they need time to reset?
I shall vest my flashing sword and flow a river forth to Thee, teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
If the altar is green-gold, that means it's between spawns. If the altar is grey, that means that the altar is currently off, and you'll need to invoke Valor on it (and have Knight of Valor status) to begin the spawn.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
In order to become Knight of Valor, you have to find an active champ spawn and kill a certain amount of creatures. Usually bringing a champ to the 3rd level alone should easily suffice to get you to Knight of Valor.

If you can't find an active altar in Felucca or keep getting killed by PvP Guilds, you might want to head to Ilshenar or Tokuno. The Champs there are usually active and often well populated.

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Another general statement is Tokuno, Valor Ilsh, Spirit Ilsh, Humil Ilsh, Twisted Glade, Bedlam Pestilence, and Tormented Minotaur all spawn no matter what. Generally, after a spawn is finished, it takes 15 minutes for altar-based spawns to auto-initiate.

In Felluca, you need to initiate the spawns, whether in dungeons or at random spawn locations in the second age, using your Valor virtue. They will not auto-initiate after you finish them.

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
recently some fel spawns have been getting bugged where they need to be popped twice, by going to fel spawns and showing the pvp guilds that your not bothered by them beening there they will most likely leave you to spawn or let you help them but not if there doing a guild thing

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

recently some fel spawns have been getting bugged where they need to be popped twice, by going to fel spawns and showing the pvp guilds that your not bothered by them beening there they will most likely leave you to spawn or let you help them but not if there doing a guild thing

Really? I can't ever remember being at a Fel champ spawn and *not* being attacked by anyone else showing up there. The one exception was the time that a pvp thief failed a stealth check and popped up right in front of me. He said hi, and tried to play it off like he was just looking around, so I let him live, even though he was obviously trying to steal scrolls off me. ;)

But yeah, this won't work on Chessy -- if you go to Fel, you'll get attacked, period.

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Unless you are on a less populated shard I would guarantee on getting raided right when the champ pops up.

Unless you are playing off hours, and you are out in the middle of nowhere (lost lands).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: champion, deceit, spawn