Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

All my old Dungeon Runes

- - - - - dungeon runes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bebeangel

bebeangel

1.800.0oo.0o0o

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
I have a vast amount of runes that teleported me inside the original dungeons but none of them currently seem to work...

Are you able to recall/sj into dungeons or only outside them?

Also it seems you cannot recall/sj OUT of dungeons anymore?

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Are these runes for Felucca dungeons? If so, that is why as you can not recall in/out of a champion spawn area. Same goes for all of Ilshenar recalling in and champion spawn areas recalling out.

bebeangel

bebeangel

1.800.0oo.0o0o

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
If I understand correctly then, to get to the bottom level of the original dungeons of Felucca you must walk there from the start. And then walk all the way back out?

But you CAN make marked runes in the Trammel dungeons on the bottom levels. correct?
I shall vest my flashing sword and flow a river forth to Thee, teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Yep, altho I seem to recall them talking about stopping this, but that was at least a year or two ago and never came to anything, just like the potion resistance talk in January of this year.

bebeangel

bebeangel

1.800.0oo.0o0o

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
If anyone on LS could be so kind as to point me towards a good runebook vendor with complete outside dungeon runes for felluca It would be appreciated. I clicked every vendor in Luna with no luck.
I shall vest my flashing sword and flow a river forth to Thee, teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeon, runes