Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trammel Moonstone

- - - - - moonstone trammel

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Hey, help yourself.. they have this amazing property.. when locked down.. they don't melt and dissolve like normal soaps do.. and you come as clean as clean can be from your bath. :) (Don't mind that slight film of talc stuff.... it's harmless unless you cast a spell while you're still dampish)

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Hang onto that multistone wedding band as well. These of course no longer can even be made. I have some I display in my museum when I open it, every autumn.

There was a time when player tinkerers could create these. Often one could click on a lot of gemstones at ONE tinkering and whatever the lil pile of gems one had clicked on, would become the gm tinkered necklaces, rings, bracelets grand total of gems the jewelry would show but it only used up ONE stone. And of course players sold those for lots of gp as if there really were 6k of rubies or whatever in there.

I think this overcharging is why they changed it and nullified it but I do not remember because at about the same time they fubared that nice jewelry making they introduced all the new ore colors so our compensation was we could now make ONE gem valorite or verite or agapite jewelry as tinkerers. Those were *IN* briefly when the new ore colors were new ...but.........magic jewelry always loot found in game exceeded anything any tinker could make. I had often wished when they then drowned us in all this present day jewelry for higher resists and whatevers...that they had coded all that to permit the crafter class tinkers to make these instead...but the dev. team seldom thinks about the tinker crafter. *sigh*

But yes hang onto that jewelry...it can not be made at all any longer has not been able to be tinkered by player crafter tinkers... like ..in ages !!! :)

There still are a lot of the trammel felucca moonstones out there. I see em for sale on Ches. vendors even in Luna from 999 gp on up...but since so many of them are still out there no one pays much for these *yet*. I still have all of mine nearly from back then, I use four of them in a display in my museum with a book entitled ...two halves of a whole, it mentions the creation of the *mirror* world ie trammel. . and those nifty moonstones enabled me to have my own private moongate to land in front of my Minoc house by clicking on the stone TRAM side ..put me precisely in the same spot FEL side..that is why folks liked those so much..we could zip where WE wanted to go fel or tram by being on the *mirror* and using the stones put us in the same spot on the opposite facet..instead of the public moongates. Many of us wish they would have kept those lil moonstones working...they sure were convenient. *forget now what monster gave em as loots think it was even simple things mongbats or orcs something not to difficult so we all enmassed tons of em back then. Using em used them up one use per stone but.....we had gotten so many. Then they nerfed em ! :(
Posted Image

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
The monster I remember killing the most for moonstones was lizardmen. I didn't have a cavorting club even to bash them with, had to use a staff or plain club, usually looted from one of those I'd slain. I keep my moonstones in a chest in my bank vault, just for the memories and in case things change again. One never knows what the future may hold.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

holmedog

holmedog

The Holmedog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
I can remember killing orcs left and right trying to get out of felluca. There was no recall/moongates between facets back then. Get a moonstone or stay stuck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moonstone, trammel