Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trammel Moonstone

- - - - - moonstone trammel

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Is this even a rare? It was in my bag of rares so I figure maybe it was too. I have no clue of what it does and its purpose.

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
A realy old item, they let you cross from trammel to felucca and vice versa. There are so many still out there you prolly wont even get 10k for one im afraid.

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Ah, I am not worried on value I was just wondering how elder it was.

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Its a good fine to hang on to. Makes a great paper weight. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GeldMacher

GeldMacher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
be careful cause some may say Pumice, those would be rare.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Is pumice even elder or something? Lol who knows what I got that just so happen to be the oldest of bag of rares I have the items in that bag you see there "all have charges" especailly indentification charges.

I am just happy to have them. I do not care of the value of them they are sentimental to me sense that is what I last remembered before my dad stopped playing because I played on his character once in awhile long, long ago so them type of items bring me back good memories. It is something just to put cursor on and make me smile that is my value there... money I can make slowly with other things. Money defintally not my main thing in UO, it is having fun ^_^

Also is this rare?

666 Rubies Weddingband

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
I know what you mean. I go look at my 'invisible wands' and other items just for the 'remembering' of it.

Yes, the ring is no longer craftable, that makes it rare.. I have a set of 10,000 Diamond Jewelry, including the Wedding Band.. which to my dismay is not lock-down-able, but must be kept in a secure.. still.. am glad to have my 'oldies'

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
The moonstones no longer spawn. Hang on to it and eventually it will become a semi-rare at least. The rings and jewelry isn't craftable like that either, so hand on to it too. I have a 6000 diamond wedding band/necklace set with 2 of each. I've gotten some decent offers for them, but I won't sell... they were gifts.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
awesome! so who knows there might be more laying about my house I am still going through the stuff I got when I got my new house. Apprently the previous owner was from way, way back. I wonder why he allowed his house to fall in with such stuff that can bring back memories =(

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Perhaps he or she couldn't return.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
I knew a guy that just got fed up with UO and let his house fall with everythign in it.This was right after AOS came out. He recently came back to the game and really regrets letting all his stuff go like that

goatmaster

goatmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
These are cool :)

They are not worth much at the moment, but they certainly bring back the memories of when the first major step backward was taken and Trammel was introduced (ok maybe not step backward, but they were how we traveled between the two facets before the moongates gave you the option to).

There are Trammel and Felucca ones. If you recall - back in the day when they were active, the moonstones used to change color when you clicked on them once, the colors were dependant on the time of day.

Including the original grey color, there are 8 other color combinations that you could get, therefore Trammel/Felucca = 2, multiply this by the 9 colors = 18 different moonstones to add to your hoard collection.

Enjoy hunting these down, I know I did :)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Live from your bank box, log out at Inns and friends homes and when you walk away you will have no disappointments or regrets.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

These are cool :)

They are not worth much at the moment, but they certainly bring back the memories of when the first major step backward was taken and Trammel was introduced (ok maybe not step backward, but they were how we traveled between the two facets before the moongates gave you the option to).

There are Trammel and Felucca ones. If you recall - back in the day when they were active, the moonstones used to change color when you clicked on them once, the colors were dependant on the time of day.

Including the original grey color, there are 8 other color combinations that you could get, therefore Trammel/Felucca = 2, multiply this by the 9 colors = 18 different moonstones to add to your hoard collection.

Enjoy hunting these down, I know I did :)

haha so many colours reminds me of easter eggs. but that is neat! I am sure there is more out there but might be more rarer on other shards than others but I will have to look for them, though in all my browsings I haven't found a 1 yet but then again I do not go out looking much.

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

alesha lancermane

alesha lancermane

Brain has been snail mailed to HAWAII

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
we have tons and i wont let them go tried the moonstones recently they dont work at least mine didnt and the charges on wands and staffs got tons of them but i still have ones marked on clothing ... man things have changed ... waaay back when there were 4 types of weapons .... now oh geeze im sooo confused what to keep what to throw i want the simpler days back ......
When everything seems upside down ...
STAND ON YOUR HEAD!

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
I only have 5 of them.. one Trammel and four Fel. Sadly, there are only two colors represented, but then I used to throw away some things because they were so prolific, never thinking they might go away... Now I save far too much, and the house is bursting at the seams!

~

~

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
You know I've noticed that things only really do become rare with the onset of newer players coming in. I mean, if you think of it this way, the more new players coming in, the lower the ratio of certain non spawning items becomes. Thus, if there is a large influx of new players, the likelihood of an item, such as a trammel moonstone, becoming rare increases. However in this case, trammel moonstones are one of those things where their actual worth probably will never increase due to the fact that most people who would even want one have one, and newer players who won't have one, are more than likely not to care to have one. That's just my opinion though. Value is set based upon the beholder. I wouldn't want a trammel moonstone for any price, but someone else might be willing to dish out 100k for one.

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
They make nice 'bars of soap' by my bathtub and sink though LOL.

~

~

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I just saw them for sale on a few vendors raning from 8k to 12k. All of the vendors that were selling them also had a numerous amount of them being sold. I guess they're the lowest pprtion of semi-rare possible, considering the price.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

They make nice 'bars of soap' by my bathtub and sink though LOL.

hahaha Snowy! That is a good idea though! Mind if a use it? ^_^

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moonstone, trammel