Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Fighter templates

fighter templates

8 replies to this topic

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
Just a thread to post your skills/stats of your warriors. To get some ideas.

Ziazu is a samurai-warrior and her stats/skills look like:
107 strength (=103 hitpoints) (with suit = 134)
125 dexterity (=125 stamina) (with suit = 144)
23 intelligence (=23 mana) (with suit = 60)
This is with a +25stat scroll. Without it I'd keep 125 in dex and put str and int down. As +25 scrolls are quite expensive, the smaller ones are much more affordable.

Skills:
Anatomy 100
Bushido 120
Chiv 60
Fencing 120
Healing 100
Parrying 120
Tactics 100
Again with vet-bonus (20 skill points more to distribute). Without I'd imagine to keep healing at 90, weapon/parry at 115.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Burzvsh

Burzvsh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I love this kind of threads so much. Should be one for every class type.

Now that I've seen your template I have a better idea of how to develop my swordsman, since I couldn't make the 100+ Parrying fit properly. But now it's all clear.

My only trained warrior is Vaelia (Archer/Samurai). I made some mistakes in the very beginning, most likely because I followed a template from the late 90's.

Str 90, Dex 100, Int 35. With equipment: Str 95, Dex 105, Int 35. My equipment is focused in good physical/magical resistances and a lot of damage increase rather than empowering my stats. Seems that I'll have to boost dex here.

My skills are:
Anatomy 94.4
Archery 99.7
Healing 68.7
Tactics 94.5
Bushido 84.8
Chivalry 63.8
Wrestling 45.6
Magery 40.4
Res. Spells 100.0

I'm dropping Wrestling, Magery and Resisting Spells. In the end I hope to have something like this:

Anatomy 120
Archery 120
Healing 120
Tactics 120
Bushido 120
Chivalry 100

But again that's just dreaming, since scrolls are expensive as hell. I know GM Chivalry is not that useful, so numbers might go up and down, maybe some trade skill comes by, maybe it doesn't. Who knows. I might train some begging to get elite water pitchers or herding to make troubles in yer neighbourhoods.

PS.: I'd love to hear your suggestions! :D

Corp Por

Corp Por

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
This is corps skill/stats atm.

100str, 100 dex, 30 int. (only a + 5stat scroll it seem:P)

110 anatomy
115 fencing
100 healing
110.5(115) tactics
100 resisting spells
97.4 Focus
59.7 chivalry

Focus will be dropped for sure, but i still havent decided for which.
Right now im leaning towards getting necro and ss. If i do that, resisting spells and chivalry will go aswell. Also considering if i take up necro/ss also take poisoning, but not sure if thats more a pvp chr than pvm.

i have 710 skill points, but in 1½ months time it will go up to 115.

Well that is my current template, but far from my final one:).

Sulema

Sulema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
So, you consider Focus a useless skill? I can definitely replace it with healing.

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
@Sulema:
Aye, Focus is not really have to. Definetly a candidate to drop. Look for some armor parts with stat regeneration and weapons with stat leech. And you should be fine.

@Corp Por:
That +5 in stat might come from vet status. "... characters aged 6 months or older." (http://www.uoguide.com/Stats)
Necro samurais were a powerfull template last year. But with a recent patch their abilities are quite reduced now. Your template looks like half-mage. With Necro, ss and poisoning. My largest concern, though, would be how to travel. If you drop chiv and don't get magery.

@Burzvsh:
Scrolls are expensive. But you don't have to get them right after another. Makes also fun to save for big things ;).
Your template looks quite efficient, imo. Not much to add really. And not sure where you could spent the skill points when you drop chiv. The only thing I'd imagine would make sense is to keep resist for the time being. Like keep chiv at 60-70, increase resist as much as you have points for. And when you get your powerscrolls after another, drop it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

@Sulema:
@Corp Por:
That +5 in stat might come from vet status. "... characters aged 6 months or older." (http://www.uoguide.com/Stats)
Necro samurais were a powerfull template last year. But with a recent patch their abilities are quite reduced now. Your template looks like half-mage. With Necro, ss and poisoning. My largest concern, though, would be how to travel. If you drop chiv and don't get magery.

Thats not an issue. In wraith form you can cast recall failsave, as long as you have the spell in a spellbook and the reagents/lrc.

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Atm I only have one "developed" warrior on my account. In the old days he was the typical 100/25/100 dexer. Now I have reworked his stats, +25scroll eaten, statcap is 255 like zia's. (I never spelling this name right, hehe).

Unmodified he has 100str/30int/125dex. However, with suit (jackals, cc, essence of battle etc.) around 160stamina. He swings his soulseeker quite fast.

Skillwise it's really old school, not much use nowadays. I should rework him, but... I'm just not in the mood for this kind of "work"

Skillcap is 715:

• 105 sword
  • 100 tactic
  • 110anatomy
  • 100 healing
  • 100 magery
  • 100 parry
  • 100 resist

If I ever touch him again then I'll stone his GM magery and probably his GM resist too. Not much use in PvM anymore. I would try to get powerscrolls for weapon/parry/tactic and pick up chiv and eventually bushido.

However, as someone mentioned already, 120 ps are quite expensive and I'm fairly broken after 120magery/eval for Neidre =)

One good thing about him: He is really hard to kill. His healing combined with high dex, parry, resist and magery makes a though nut to crack. And if he's near you and heals you you'll not die.

On a side note: I tinker with the idea of a fullblown heealer. Maybe adding Chiv, SS, keeping magery. And a clear guild tag around something like "combat medic" or such....

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

So, you consider Focus a useless skill? I can definitely replace it with healing.

Just do it. Now!

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

On a side note: I tinker with the idea of a fullblown heealer. Maybe adding Chiv, SS, keeping magery. And a clear guild tag around something like "combat medic" or such....

:)
Why not, would be helpfull for sure.
Unfortunatly, supporting templates (as in medic, mechanic etc) are usually not much rewarded in multiplayer games. Though, if you are in a guild, it is quite different. The game mechanic arent that important then. Played once PlanetSide and had alot of fun being the medic/repair/driver character.
Any guild title you wish ;).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fighter, templates