Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Your shard's Shadowlords

- - - - - shadowlords shard

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I play on Atlantic. I also play in the Shadowlords faction. As I sit at work unable to complete this event I wonder about how the SL faction is doing. I look at a few things:

1.) We have to be the smallest faction. The other 3 factions all have zerg guilds in them. We have none. lol

2.) Our outfit is profound with stealth archers and warriors. Not many tamers and not many mages.

3.) WE WILL BE FIGHTING 3 ZERG GUILDS!

lol.

I'm curious to see how quickly we get squashed. haha

How are the Shadowlords going to be on your shard?

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
On Pacific, the Council of Mages seems to be the best organized of the factions. They have dominated the sigils to the point we've had few invasions in Trammel. During this event, they fortified the paladin baracks with CoM troops and easily repelled the Shadowlord invaders until....

But I don't want to spoil it...

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
On Ches a SL guild killed everyone, including other SL people not in their guild, from what I've heard.

Mathena

Mathena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
That was the same on Catskills. If you were in shadowlords faction and not in a particular guild you were slaughtered. I am a trammy by nature and I liked the idea that we were doing an event in Fel. I guess I never figured that the pvp community was that into killing newb chars trying to participate. Well, lesson learned. hehe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Melissa killed everyone that attacked others when they were inside the room...

In the end...

We got even... all of SL ended up dead.

Hum, looking back... we got the book... so guess what...

We OWNED!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Bottom line is you should really EXPECT them to kill everything that moves.

That was the same on Catskills. If you were in shadowlords faction and not in a particular guild you were slaughtered. I am a trammy by nature and I liked the idea that we were doing an event in Fel. I guess I never figured that the pvp community was that into killing newb chars trying to participate. Well, lesson learned. hehe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Bottom line is the pvp community on catskills is full of asshats. They didn't honestly expect the people living in fel to give two !!!!s about the storyline did they?

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
As much as I hate to defend them...

The Catskills main Shadowlord guild (NME) acted not only in the way that fits their style, they also acted in the way that fits the shadowlord style. Basically, anyone unknown to them were traitors and had to die.

The thing is, they were absolutely right. As reports I had heard included the "temporary" shadowlord followers actively trying to kill the SL reds as soon as the fight with Clianin was over.

To be short, they did follow the story line, they did act in character according to the Shadowlords ways, and even if they did use their style which I've grown to hate so much (and the reason I didn't show up), they did an outstanding job in sending the story forward.

So let this be the ONLY time I'll EVER say this:
My hats off to NmE.

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
lol HOT/HEAT (MIN) is the only zerg on Atlantic and as for SL doing well they all house hide and s*#t talk well that's CLAW any way i haven't seen you much so i can't say much about COL*(SL) but end of the day LNR! (TB) rules if every one is in vent and listens to what people say we do good :) ( lol watch me log in to night n every ones getting rolled by SL :P )

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

lol HOT/HEAT (MIN) is the only zerg on Atlantic and as for SL doing well they all house hide and s*#t talk well that's CLAW any way i haven't seen you much so i can't say much about COL*(SL) but end of the day LNR! (TB) rules if every one is in vent and listens to what people say we do good :) ( lol watch me log in to night n every ones getting rolled by SL :P )

Same as always! Everyone playing temps they enjoy instead of building temps to make better team work!

Plus no leadership, and everyone making the dumbest decisions on the battle field. lol

BTW, I killed Ted Dancinator 1 on 1 today! Woot! But then I was ganked by him and 2 others :\

lol

BTW, I've been playing Warhammer some lately. My trial is almost up though...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shadowlords, shard