Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Transcendence Scrolls @ Champ Spawns

- - - - - champ scrolls spawns transcendence

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lord_of_Rage

Lord_of_Rage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Just wondering what I am doing wrong. I have received a bunch of scrolls, but I have yet to get one above .5 skill. I'd like to know what template everyone is using to receive the higher point scrolls. And if you are in Tram Ish or Fel when you receive them.

Thankyou in advance.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
In Ilshenar and Tokuno you will only get Scrolls up 0.5. To get the higher Scrolls you have to do Felucca Spawns.

Lord_of_Rage

Lord_of_Rage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Well... THAT explains it! HAHAA lame...

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Another reason to try to get people into Fel, along with powerscrolls.

The trouble is that PvP guilds seem to feel they 'own' spawns on some servers. In such cases, it's fun to run spawns and hoard powerscrolls. (then give em out for free to new players and destroy the PS market. It's ok to be a !!!!!!! when the other guy is a scripting lamer...)

Go early in the AM if you can. say from 3AM til 10AM server time.

Will

Will

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Another way is trying to get involved in one of the guilds on your server that do pvp/spawn runs. These guilds usually run on some type of rolling or point system, but tend to pay off in the long run.

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Another way is trying to get involved in one of the guilds on your server that do pvp/spawn runs. These guilds usually run on some type of rolling or point system, but tend to pay off in the long run.

and if they make you roll on scrolls of trans, find anodda guild ;D

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I think it's interesting that SoT's havent "destroyed the game" like so many people cried about when they were first announced.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: champ, scrolls, spawns, transcendence