Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Classic Screenshots from the Ultima Series

- - - - - classic screenshots series ultima

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Markus Balthazar

Markus Balthazar

Nerves of steel!!!!

• Members
  • 2,498 posts
Check out some of these pictures. Screenshots from the ultima 7 series. Lord British's will :o
And the nursery with diapers!!!!
Then there are the baths in Bucaneers Den, where you can bathe or have a massage.....
Then serpent Isle, a strange woman does a nude dance in an attempt to seduce the Avatar!!!!!

Will post more soon when I have more time to play :)

Attached Thumbnails

• Lord British Will.GIF
  • Nursery.JPG
  • the baths.JPG
  • strange naked dance.JPG

Posted Image

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
*digs up his old Ultima disks*

oh wait, I don't have a floppy drive anymore.

are you playing under xp? does it work? i remember playing 7 & SI under Win95, but that was still fundamentally DOS.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
you can install an app called Dosbox that will run dos games in XP/Vista.

Markus Balthazar

Markus Balthazar

Nerves of steel!!!!

• Members
  • 2,498 posts
Or you can use exult which is a game engine which runs the game. You still need the original ultima games though. It is pretty handy as you have the music and stuff.

http://exult.sourceforge.net/
Posted Image

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
I wish I had this, it would be interesting to learn the overall story of ultima.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
What you can do, is to play Ultima 1-5 on virtualapple.org (direct link: http://www.virtualap...org/2listU.html). There you can also (legally i think) download the discs to play on your old Apple II, if you happen to still have one. Or just use the discs for you Apple II emulator (http://applewin.berlios.de/ rocks!).

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Yes - I believe Ultima 1-5 have been released as open source software.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: classic, screenshots, series, ultima