Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Battle of Ballylochlan: LOTRO KIN LONELY MOUNTAIN BAND, Irish Pipes

- - - - - ballylochlan band battle irish kin lonely lotro mountain pipes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
All I can say is wow. This is the kind of stuff that inspires me to play MMORPG's

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sak6lycABKo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sak6lycABKo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
I love the fact that LOTRO allows you to actually make your own music ..most people don't seem to use it that much but it's cool that you can..that was a cool video thanks for sharing
Posted Image

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Thanks Silverfoot for sharing that.Its one of the best clips Ive seen, as I LOVE all things celtic.
Great to see the bagpipe player ...I am JEALOUS,have wanted to learn to play them since forever but i sound like a cat losing the 9th :P

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Yeah, I'm always amazed at the music in-game.

I know it's not following the lore - but I was in bree the other day and a bunch of hobbits in the inn were playing stairway to heaven.

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
very cool

Enryth

Enryth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
pssht...two words. Moor Cowbell.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ballylochlan, band, battle, irish, kin, lonely, lotro, mountain, pipes