Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Pressing Issues

- - - - - issues pressing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

John Cainbridge

John Cainbridge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
*At the makeshift High Council Office, affixed to the wall is a parchment bearing the seal of the High Council*

While at the last Council meeting, there was found a document left behind by one called "The Minion". In it he accuses the Council of kidnapping his organization's greatest shareholder. He states he wishes the return of his shareholder unharmed, and is willing to pay for her release. However, if found to be harmed he has threatened the Council with an armed reprisal. While investigating this matter I found it to involve Lord Galen Knighthawke and a woman he slew some time ago. I would like the High Justicar to look into this matter, as well as the Grand Marshal to ready the Guard to investigate and deter any threat of attack by this "organization".

Signed,
Chancellor,
John Cainbridge

Landicine

Landicine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Galen Knighthawke did slay Margrave of VTC, but I don't think this creature is talking about her. Margrave distributed her shares to VTC in her will (posted on one of these boards). I think Cordelia Spencer may be the current majority shareholder, but my information is a few months out of date. She has never been in the Court's custody.

---Athenat, Former Justicar

Maggie

Maggie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Yep it was posted something about it -

"Beatriz, Margrave's long lost sister, did a will reading and passed out several items Margrave wanted passed out among a very strange mix of a crowd which included not only VTC, but certain ones of the Royal Guard and Galen Knighthawk. VTC's ownership was split between 5 parties: The Minion, Lara Demonsinger, Cordelia Spencer, Mariah, and Kessandra. There was also the mentioning of a conncetion between VTC and the Dark Lady. The reading of the will was conducted in Zento Tokono as it was neutral territory."
High Council 8th Seat, Representing Spirituality , and the city of Skara Brae
Also a guild member of Truth, Love and Courage, TLC

Piper Everwood

Piper Everwood

Devil or Angel???

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
I was Grand Marshall at the time of the reading of the will. And myslef and several gaurdsman were precent for the reading.
http://www.uoforums....raves-will.html
There is the what was containted in the will. I hope it helps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: issues, pressing