Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Fun templates for exploiting discord?

- - - - - discord exploiting fun templates

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
I've been working on a disco tamer lately, and I've decided that discord is pretty much the best PVM skill in the game (better than the taming part)...it's unbelievable what a difference it makes in taking stuff down.

So what are some fun templates for going nuts with disco? I was thinking something like a discopire:

120 Music
120 Discord
120 Weapon
120 Parry
100 Necro (for VE)
100 Tactics
70 Chiv

Obviously, I'd need some jewelry to make this work, and it might not have enough healing to stay up without confidence and/or healing/anat.

Any other non-pure bard/non-tamer suggestions for disco use?

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
disco archer

Ferenhelm

Ferenhelm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
Everytime I hear Disco all I see is John Travolta while the theme to Saturday Night Fever runs through my head.

As for the question I would like to try this:

Music - 120
Disco - 120
Mage - 120
EI - 120
Necro - 120
SS - 120

With this template you will be using SS and GH to heal and with disco lowering resist, the damage should be Rightious

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
Maybe even Righteous if you can pull it off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

Guum

Guum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

disco archer

This thought crossed my mind too. What would it look like? I saw someone on Stratics running something like this:

100 Archery (+Hunter's Headdress)
120 Music
120 Disco
100 Peace
90 Tactics
90 Healing
60 Chiv
40 Anatomy

...which I thought looked like a potentially fun template. I've never played with Peace, though, so not sure if that would be the way to go, or more Anat/Tact/Chiv/Heal instead...

Ferenhelm

Ferenhelm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Maybe even Righteous if you can pull it off.

sory mes no spill gut lol

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
I can't remember the values right now (and am patching a new install from KR so can't check), but my disco fencer on Europa has
music, disco, fencing, tactics, healing, anatomy and some chivalry.

If I were to make that template today, I'd go with 120 music, discord and fencing with less in the other skills. Just how much less, I don't know yet, probably 100/100/100/60 for ease. Maybe 120 tactics and 90 healing/anatomy with 60 chivalry. Or less with more chivalry to be able to cast enemy of one reliably.

But the best exploitation of discord is a tamer who uses a pack or multiple pets. The idea is to get a lot of damage per second to improve by using discord. The only problem is getting a pack and a tank. But you can easily one hit kill anything up to a rune beetle with a pack of frenzied ostards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, exploiting, fun, templates