Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Account Suspended... HELP!!

- - - - - account suspended

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Just tried to login to my UO account and it has been suspended, I know it was a trial account and this morning it was on 1 of 14 days left, so I knew it was going to end, so a few days ago I went onto UOGamecodes.com and bought the $38.99 90 day time code, I noticed that it said that the 90 days will be added to my account, but now that the trial account has expired, it hasnt rolled over onto the 90 day time code.

I have the confirmation email from UOGamescodes saying that I bought the 90-day time but why hasnt it appiled to my account?

Is there something I need to do on the account.ea.com website to make it live again? I bought the game code as I didnt want to have to give it my credit card number....

WHAT DO I DO????
HELP HELP HELP!!!.

Chloe la Mare

Chloe la Mare

Diminished Responsibility and Ginger.. Apparently..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
https://account.ea.c...&parsid=2364032 go there and log in.. you need to put the game time onto you account..

Go to the subscription tab.. next to "status" there should be a link that you can click then click on the add game time.. if that makes sence?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vesper Milita

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
The only option I have it to reactivate my subscription, and it asks for either a credit card or a time code, I wanted to go for a time code as its easier than having something taking money of my CC every month.

There is no option to add game time...

Ultima Online
Suspension Date: 2009-03-13
Suspension Reason: Coupon Queue Empty............... I dont know what to do, but I really dont want to give it my CC number as I have already paid for 90days.

Chloe la Mare

Chloe la Mare

Diminished Responsibility and Ginger.. Apparently..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Ultima Online Game Time Coupon: You may purchase UO game time in the form of a Game Time Coupon Code. You can view more information about Ultima Online game time coupons here.

* PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY CHANGE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE: When you purchase Game Time, 90 days of time will be added to the account you logged into the store with. You will no longer be emailed a code. This upgrade is automatic and will take place soon after your credit card information is verified and the purchase complete.

i didnt know the system had changed.. sorry im no help... someone else?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vesper Milita

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Only thing I can think of, would be to call them, or open a support ticket.

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
This is the 'procedure' that I am supposed to follow once i have purchased the timecode

1. Go to www.ultima-registration.com.
2. Click on the "Edit Acct" link under Modify An Account.
3. Login with the user name and password associated with your UO account.
4. Click on the Game Time button.
5. Verify that the Game Time code was applied.
6. That’s it! You are set to play Ultima Online for another 90-days.
7. Should you need assistance, technical support is available 24 hours a day at http://support.uo.com/

The problem is that there is no 'Game Time' button on the account management page, and there are a few posts on stractics about this exact problem and no one seems to have got a resolution about....

Looks like im not playing then.

Also there is no time code in the game that I can put into my account subs page.

Gypsy

Gypsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I've recently purchased a game time code - it was applied directly to the account, and when last month's regular cc paid time went out, it started using the game code time, looks like this in the Subscription Info tab:

Coupons/Promotions
Days Remaining:
Ultima Online 90 Days Game Time 84 of 90

Do remember that you need to register with a cc card, even if you use a game code: they need the info as a backup, I think it is. They won't pull any money off your card when a game time code is in effect. They don't pull money off mine, anyway. Hope some of this helps

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I didnt know that I would need to register a CC to my account, I thought the whole point of using time codes is that if you dont have a CC you can still play etc etc.

But I will try and add mine to it to see if that does anything.

I noticed that it didnt add the game time when I bought the code but I thought it would just add it once the trial account expired, its why im panicing now as I dont want to have wasted the £28 for the 90-days.

Thanks for the info.

Gypsy

Gypsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I really hope it works out right! I do know you have to register the game fully (with ccard, it annoyed me too) even with the game time codes.

I wish EA could make the way into UO less bugged and better updated.

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
well I gave it a card number and nothing has changed. I was advised to email someone at EA which I just have....

This almost makes me wish I was just back in the land of easy subscription MMO's like WoW, cant be arsed to deal with all this hassle, how can EA accept this as a service? Oh yeh thats right EA are huge and they dont really care about the people who want to play their games....

Oooo that was a bit bitchy of me.

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Just got a reply from the lady at EA and she has just pointed me at the billing department.... I can see this taking a while.

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Well I have posted a question on the EA website... well thats me not played UO this weekend...

Guess I will go watch some anime...

Thanks for the help you guys :)

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I would highly suggest you pick up a telephone and call them and get this resolved within the next hour rather than playing email tag back and forth over a number of days if you really want to play the game this weekend.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
EA Customer Support: 1-866-543-5435

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I cant call a 1-866 number im in the UK, not the US.

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
Oy. Good luck. If EA is like Blizzard, their billing deparment is closed until Monday. :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
This has been mentioned by others at Stratics too. Seems like a new step to activate the code but the step is missing from the account page.

Go figure.

Edit: Thread here: http://vboards.strat...ad.php?t=131751

CeNedraSR

CeNedraSR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
This may be silly on my part...but you are playing on a 14 day free trial. So have you even bought the actual game or just the gametime code? To my knowledge if you are using a 14 day free trial then you have to buy the game, submit the account code to your account on the website and then you are able to play the full fledged game. That is since your free trial period has ended.

I am assuming you have but if you haven't that may be the reason why your gametime code is not being executed.

lat00uk

lat00uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

This may be silly on my part...but you are playing on a 14 day free trial. So have you even bought the actual game or just the gametime code? To my knowledge if you are using a 14 day free trial then you have to buy the game, submit the account code to your account on the website and then you are able to play the full fledged game. That is since your free trial period has ended.

I am assuming you have but if you haven't that may be the reason why your gametime code is not being executed.

Yeh I understand that part, but where or how do I acutally 'buy' the game? Im more than happy to buy the client, but im just concerned that if I pay the $$$ for the proper client, im never going to do the 90day time code that I have paid $39 for.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I would wait till you hear from billing, unfortunatly though, EA isn't known for their speedy customer service.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, suspended