Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Bank Renovation:*Contains spoilers*

- - - - - bank renovationcontains spoilers

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
If you want a peek at some of the winning designs,click below.

Chesapeake winner Gareth.

Spoiler

Europa - winner Slugmaster

Spoiler

Lake Superior- winner Stupid Miner

Spoiler

Catskills winner Sweety

Spoiler

Oceania -winner MissEcho3

Spoiler

Unknown Shard winner Uvtha
Spoiler

Baja - winner Dragon Mist
Spoiler

Drachenfels winner MedeaDF

Atlantic winner - Vlad

Spoiler

############################

Some wicked designs there.Great competition from Mythic.

"The winners will have the bank on their respective shard redecorated on both facets according to their design. A plaque will also be placed by the bank identifying the winning designer."

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Nice to see the shards getting things unique to each one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
At first I was grumbling about the Europa one however I love the bench area above the inn and the tents to the left hand side but the top of the bank needs more decoration however I hardly go there so it doesn't matter :)

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I was clearly out of my league! Those are all downright amazing! There are clearly some extremely talented people, maybe they should contract/hire a few to help out with Stygian Abyss!

I also hope they do more contests like this, maybe twice a year!

Gyvalor

Gyvalor

collecter of death robes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I liked the idea of some of them having Arcane Circles, Forges, Stabels and Anks near the bank. Now maybe we can get more activity in Brit and get away from that crowded little hole of Luna.
Posted Image

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
We need a storyline where luna bank is corrupted by daemons because the populace is controlled by their own greed. (Magincia got obliterated because it had too much pride, so why not?)

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Awesome post Tabbs! Nice done. Great to see all the winners in one place.

Again, congrats to all the winners too.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

I liked the idea of some of them having Arcane Circles, Forges, Stabels and Anks near the bank. Now maybe we can get more activity in Brit and get away from that crowded little hole of Luna.

That's exactly what bugs me about the design we got for Europa. It's lacking an arcane circle for one, also it looks like there's a forge but no anvil near it.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, it's fab that someone did enter a design, I just wish that while we're renovating we could make sure all the necessities get in there as well.

Posted Image

Anewbe4u

Anewbe4u

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
The Europa one to me seems one of the cleanest and un cluttered which I really like.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
True - but I can't be unbiased here, the Catskills winner is in my alliance :)

You rock, Sweety. Can't wait to see which one they build!

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I wonder if all that stuff really will be functional - expecially the moongates and shrines on some designs.

Gringo

Gringo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
The Europa one is so bland and tacky :( Lakes and Chesapeake's are so cool... Europa's roof especially needs a lot of work... i'd love Lakes, makes you look like nature people.

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I enjoy the Catskills one the best!

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
I have to say I wish I would have gone to Catskills route on mine. I just absolutely LOVE that design with the over hang and sections. It is my favorite.

One of my other favorite things done is the Balcony on the bottom side (Europa). All they have to do EA wise is left the tree peak through or raise it high enough to go over them. That was a cleaver idea I must say.

Is the Europa winner from Guardsmen Militia aren't they the ones located somewhere near Yew?

it just reminded me of their RP area a bit. So was just wonderingf

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

The Europa one is so bland and tacky :( Lakes and Chesapeake's are so cool... Europa's roof especially needs a lot of work... i'd love Lakes, makes you look like nature people.

Please dont be rude about designs people have bothered to spend their time and effort putting together :(

If you dont like some thing thats fair enough to say so,just leave out the unecessary 'adjectives' please.

Is the Europa winner from Guardsmen Militia aren't they the ones located somewhere near Yew?

Yes Grd are based around Yew

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Is the winner from Grd?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bank, renovationcontains, spoilers