Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Eleventh Year Collection: 11 Codes!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
the bod book scrolls have 10 uses.

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
Edit: 9:39 PM

The items have temporarily been removed from the website. We will update this when they will be available.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Ah thats why I've been looking and can't find them then.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

We are aware of an issue with the item codes. Players are unable to redeem multiples of the same item. We are currently looking into the situation. We will update you all when additional information becomes available.

Chrissay

Just wondering if there is any news or clarification on what is happening ... :)

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Just wondering if there is any news or clarification on what is happening ... :)

Me too. :huh:

Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
Given the months they had to prepare this offer, I'm surprised there is such a problem.

Gyvalor

Gyvalor

collecter of death robes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Wow $29.99 for these items and some are not rechargable. I afraid to find out how much they are going to try and charge for the SA upgrade.
Posted Image

Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir

Reporter/Librarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
This package of items is horribly overpriced. $29.99 is probably the US equivalent of the price for the Japaneese retail box.

They got a shiny new disk (probably patched to something circa October)..

They need to drop the price of these to $19.99.. or better yet, $9.99.

teeshy

teeshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

This package of items is horribly overpriced. $29.99 is probably the US equivalent of the price for the Japaneese retail box.

Nah, the Japanese store has the set of 11 codes (only the codes, no box) for what works out to be a little more than US$30

I would much prefer they were US$20 too =P Cos with the exchange rate, as they are now it will cost me AU$45 =(

Nero Blackraven

Nero Blackraven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I can't even believe they are trying to gouge people with that useless list of junk

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

I can't even believe they are trying to gouge people with that useless list of junk

In UO "useless" has always been in the "eye of the beholder" What may seem trivial to "fighters" are spot-on for "decorators".

IMHO.

In any case I agree with the over priced assesment. $19.99 per set or $1.99 each is more in line

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts

As silverfoot said, for some people these items might be everything but useless. Also I do prefer items than can only be aquired by cash to be without a huge impact on the gameplay. It would be terrible, if the decided to put the ultimate PvP weapon out there to buy.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to let all of you know what we are currently working on for the Game Codes store concerning the release of the 11th year collection.

Firstly, I’d like to assure everyone here that the 11th year collection is not and was never intended to be related to our traditional anniversary rewards. These items were sold as part of a promotion and as such we wanted to give everyone here the opportunity to purchase them as well.

As most of you know, our friends in Japan have put up the 11th year collection package for purchase on their store. They have also put up the option for players to purchase individual items out of the package. To put it simply, we are in the process of providing the same thing for all of you.

The response we received from all of you here on the boards when we initially released the 11th year collection was heard and is the reason why we are working diligently right now to provide these items as individual transactions that you can choose.

For any that are curious as to the purchase price of these items, they will be fair and on par for all players globally.

And now, I return to my dungeon where I have little elves with pink hair making items by hand…

~Kilandra

KilandraEAMythic
UO Assistant
Development Manager

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have to wonder why this information isn't posted on the official UO news site
Why do people have to go to a third party forum, to get official UO news?
Gah.

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Gah.

I think -and that's only in a limited capacity, hehe- that between EA & Mythic corporate entities there is a lack of central control or responsibility for the site. Additionally, it is a huge undertaking to update all the information on the site. With their recent downsizing, I think it unlikely that they will pay someone to step forward and take authority for maintaining the site. In fact, wasn't that particular post vacated? Whatever the reason for her departure, they probably will not fill the vacancy, as is the current state of affairs with many companies.

Should they? Yep? Will they? Corporate environment probably won't allow it right now.

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
On topic, I am glad I will be able to buy items individually. I'm not big on these trees - not my thing - but some of the others, like the lamppost and such... oh my yes. Yes indeedy! Thank you Kilandra!

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Gah.

You ought to see the polite PM's I keep sending these posters asking exactly the same question. Why do they think every UO player reads just ONE certain forum .

Sadly though I get nice replies,the next info is back there again :(

Even a TC stress test invite some weeks back was posted only on Stratics

I expressed my concerns about the players who had not been given an opportunity to take a part in this ............*sighs*