Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Champ Template Review (Chivy/Dex or Necro/Peace)

- - - - - champ chivy or dex necro or peace review template

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Pirate Roberts

Pirate Roberts

Liberators of others Things (LooT)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I've got both, and with a little tweak to my template and gear i think my characters will be a very good addition, if not able to solo a champ spawn. Anyone out there have a template that works really well? If you don't mind posting your template, gear and tactcs I'd appreciate it. PM me if you prefer, flame me if you must, ignore me if you dare.

I'm really interested in doing the dexer champ template if anyone has some input.

Pirate Roberts

Pirate Roberts

Liberators of others Things (LooT)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I currently run 120 disco/music/tame/lore/spellweave/magery. i use items to go into wraith form so I leech back mana, I run with level five or six focus and cast essence of wind, which effects pretty much the whole screen. It's great for cutting through the spawn. At the end the disco and greater dragon seem to do pretty well vs. champ. I've considered using peace, and also doing the necro peacer...

I'm curious as to what dexer templates are very good for champs, anyone?

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
I don't have any templates that don't work against a champ spawn. Granted some are better than others, but they each have their advantages.

The easiest template I have is a straight forward mage/tamer with taming/lore/vet/magery/mediation/spellweaving and EI, all between 100-110. I've probably earned the most SoTs and replicas with that template per spawn.

My favorite template is a necro mage with 85 vet/lore who hunts with a pair of bake kitsune. "all guard me" + wither = everything dies.

My most effective dexxer template is a pretty standard ABC archer with 115 archery, bushido and tactics, 100 anatomy, 100 meditation, 90 healing and 85 chivalry. I would consider switching meditation for resisting spells to make the undead spawn easier, but I cast far too many spells and special moves and have no effective mana leeching bows. My favorite tactic is to hunt with another archer and focus our attacks in the higher levels of the spawns. It's most effective with the mischief maker bow and undead spawn or the tokuno spawn, but does very well with other slayers in other spawns.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: champ, chivy or dex, necro or peace, review, template