Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

a new players perspective

- - - - - perspective players

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_revenant712_*

Guest_revenant712_*
  • Guests
Alright, so not so new. I did play waaaay back when it first came out, but never actually paid. Now that I'm starting a trial again, I find the games pretty fun, except I'm so lost on a few things.

First of all, WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!11111 :o
I met one person in haven, then never saw another soul again. Went everywhere through every moongate I could, not a soul in sight. Just villages full of demon npcs and/or nothing at all.

Second, theres no direction? Either everything is impossible to kill or way too easy. I like this game but.... Where should I go???

Games pretty fun though for an ancient relic from the past. I just wish I could find people online to play with.

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
Welcome to UO:F and welcome back to UO! :)

Most people can be found at Luna bank (Malas -> Luna on the moongate menu).

What shard are you on? You may have chosen one with a low population.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
To find people, visit the Luna Bank in Malas - you'll likely find people there if you play on a shard within your timezone.

The crazy-insane spawn at one or two towns is not normal - it is part of an ongoing event. They are not always there. I just lost ANOTHER pair of valuable leggings after getting killed in Skara Brae. Be careful around those cities when they are being invaded. You never know which ones are going to be hit.

As for what to kill... it depends on your skill sets & level. However, I am terrible at that, so I will leave that question alone for now. Welcome back! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: perspective, players