Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

You should be allowed to loot your own, different character.

- - - - - allowed character loot

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
I accidentally recalled to "MALAS" thinking I'd wind up in Luna. Turns out my "Wretched" blacksmith was sent to a unicorn taming area & killed by a pixie because he had negative karma. Lost a bunch of stuff on him.

Logged in another character who had good karma & ran to the bones. Unfortunately I couldn't loot it because of the AoS changes I'd forgotten about from a long time back. Used to be anyone could loot bones in Tram, but not any more. Not even your other character. Looting should be allowable between chars on the same account I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
That's a good idea, really.

I'm getting a second account soon, so I will party them together to allow for looting just in case.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
What can I say besides, "I agree 100%?"

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
What about forming a mini-guild with your chars? Problem solved.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
My guildmates can loot me? Without a party? How does that work?

My chars are all in the same guild, but I can't loot the bones with char B if char A dies. It should be possible though! I wholeheartly agree with facattac on this! Would have saved me a lot of lost stuff in the past...

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
it was more fun back then. the race back to your corpse to get your things before someone else.

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
i dont mean to be an !!!, but, if you don't know where the rune is going, maybe don't use a crafter next time ;P ... lol my crafter is Glorious Lord and I have 64 real magery upped with a book and jewels to 90 something, and I keep GL by casting an EV on something every so often ... no eval no med no defense skills but of course all 70s and 60s on my suit ... gotta be prepared on every char !!!!!!! :P

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
If this idea was true I could have looted my bonded pack llama last night with another character when I realised there was stuff in the pack llama. Typically I forgot to go back and empty him and this morning the llama was roaming my house untamed. Tamed him back but now I need to wait for him to be bonded again. Great.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts

it was more fun back then. the race back to your corpse to get your things before someone else.

Your concept of fun scares me. :)

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Well am I the only one who sees disaster in this? I can hear it now. Got looted by someone not on my account.. Help me! Oh sorry, musta been a bug. Send in bug report to ea.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: allowed, character, loot