Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Blues Killing In Trammel & Blessed Items Lost

- - - - - blessed blues items killing lost trammel

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
It would be so nice if "Exercism" worked outside of spawn locations, and even better if it sent the ghost to time out in jail for a bit. :) In my opinion, it would be so much nicer if they burned murder counts anywhere else other than luna, because they only contribbute to the lag there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Ghosts shouldn't burn counts either.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
In my opinion, burning counts should be done in Feluca Trinsc Jail or any other similar facility and not as a ghost either.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DamageFactor

DamageFactor

Legendary Newbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

It would be so nice if "Exercism" worked outside of spawn locations, and even better if it sent the ghost to time out in jail for a bit. :) In my opinion, it would be so much nicer if they burned murder counts anywhere else other than luna, because they only contribbute to the lag there.

I know! Make Exorcism send ghosts to a new dungeon that looks like hell (and only ghosts can go to), if they are AFK for more than 3 hours (have a portal available for exit if they are not) they get sent to the non PB "cheaters" shard the Devs were talking about.

Oooh! And whoever sends them there gets all their stuff!
You might be a geek if you quote some obscure 16th century German philosopher... You ARE a geek if you quote it in German... -Some unknown 16th century German philosopher

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
well i think if some blues were killing me in tram i wouldn't keep resing, that just seems like the stupid thing to do.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

well i think if some blues were killing me in tram i wouldn't keep resing, that just seems like the stupid thing to do.

So if I was I Red who kept killing you, you would let me rez you over and over? :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Branwilde

Branwilde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Never!! It only takes once to learn this lesson :)
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
That is the most important golden rule when killed by another player you do not know. NEVER ACCEPT A REZ! I always go somewhere else and come back and get killed again. But atleast it wasnt a rezkill.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
And remember to wait 2 minutes before coming back to die again, so your not still flagged, that way you can give your murderer another count before they pk you again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
you know, I wonder if this person was able to give these guys murder counts?

And yes, always wait 2 min to unflag...

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Well the original point of this thread was that folks are killing players in the Trammel ruleset. That has to be an exploit because it goes against the very nature of Tram. There was a popular old exploit involving party invites, that got fixed, but the scum were killing all the newbies they could get in Haven.

So if anyone does know the details of this particular exploit I hope they send in a bug report so it can be fixed!

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

what ,what what ? More info please ?

I meant more info as to was it reported,being dealt with etc etc :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

So if I was I Red who kept killing you, you would let me rez you over and over? :P

I think we both know the answer to that.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

I think we both know the answer to that.

Come to Origin's Yew gate or any of the Feulcca Spawns. *evil grin*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Are they (the Devs) at least aware that this is happening? Has this been brought to their attention?

I raised it with Wilki, he said he hadn't had any reports..that was a few days ago now..

Steven

Steven

Yeah You Should Be Happy, Your Talking To ME!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blessed, blues, items, killing, lost, trammel