Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Blues Killing In Trammel & Blessed Items Lost

- - - - - blessed blues items killing lost trammel

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Wild Flower

Wild Flower

Wild Flower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
This is just an FYI and a warning for all to be carefull and travel in packs. :3some: Use your alliance chats, guild chats, voice chats, icq and just plan yelling to get peoples attention to help you out. This has happened on Sonoma and Mum and I wanted all to know just in case it is happening anywhere else.

I have a rl friend that plays and was walking on foot to his house. He was walking from Luna to his Malas home. He got killed several times (until insurance money ran out) by a blue named EVL and two of his buddies,:new_cussing: none of which had guild tags flying and even though my friend is in a guild the names were blue to him.:qbluewacko: He was killed enough times till they could get his insured items, he went back to his body after rezing and found his chiv book, spell book, rune books (all blessed items) and his soul seeker (not very smart killers) laying on the ground beside his corpse. Being that this was tram and not supposed to be allowed is awful but to loose blessed items is even worse I think.:kamahlitude1:

Also had a guild mate (a couple days earlier) that went to Brit gate fel to pvp (expected to die) and when he died and got rez'd he found that everything was gone. His insured items (old bug) and all his blessed items (runebooks, spell books, etc....).

So everyone be very careful and don't carry anything you can't live without. I would even limit the runebooks you carry. :(

If anyone knows any info please let us all know.:qgreenjumpers:
Posted Image

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Wow that really bites

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Bites?!?!
That would be awesome!! Old school ftw!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I would love to tear into the trammel murder count burners while they were in Luna bank sitting.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

Bites?!?!
That would be awesome!! Old school ftw!

It could be cool, except if you loose a bless deed, or insurance money. If the insurance won't work, then I don't expect to be charged for it.

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
guess my question is why did he let them keep killing him up to the point that he ran out of insurance money (yes i realize it was being done in malas)? :huh:

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
I would guess the shock of it made the player willing to try to go get his stuff and find out what the heck.... after that who knows... but also... some people really don't have much cash in the bank and if all he had on him was insured, it could eat up 10 or 15k easily.

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Not quite sure why you would be carrying a bless deed around with you, but I was mostly referring to old school as how when the game began there was no tram and you had to have skills to survive.

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts

also... some people really don't have much cash in the bank and if all he had on him was insured, it could eat up 10 or 15k easily.

that maybe true, my point is: why rez around people that just "killed" you. chances are they will just kill you again.... and again..... and again..... and again :-/

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Easy answer, Bless Deed just bought... or gotten as a reward... or gift... and just not used yet.

As to the Rez issue... some of us never have dealt with PvP much. I was killed once... scared me to death. I don't go where PvP is done simply because (1) it doesn't interest me as a play style (2) I hate dying unnecessarily. Someone who is completely Trammel style based might even think it was a fluke or accident the first time... and certainly not realize someone would just keep killing them just for the pure meanness of it.

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I was thinking more along the lines that if you used a bless deed already on an item. If the item drops and is looted, then there goes your item AND the bless deed you used on it.

Either way, that is being done under the tram ruleset. It should be fixed.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I agree it should be fixed. Its pathetic that EVL and his two buddies have to gank a non pvp trammie in trammel and probably had to use non-approved third party software to do it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wild Flower

Wild Flower

Wild Flower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
As to the player that this happened to he didn't have much insurance gold and he got killed like 3 times. He thought he was safe because they were hidden but once he got back to his body he would be killed again.

Update: he was at Luna bank the other day and EVL came up to him and gave him an ethy horse and said sorry. He then left before anything else could be said. Weird huh.
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Yes its weird, but even low lifes have remorse now and then.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

I would love to tear into the trammel murder count burners while they were in Luna bank sitting.

That is why I never thought murder counts should burn off in Tram. They were earned in Fel and should only burn off in Fel.

As for the lowlifes that use exploits to kill blues in Tram I just hope PB will catch them and ban thier worthless butts!

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Do we know for sure that it is an exploit?

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
what ,what what ? More info please ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
If its an exploit, wouldn't we be violating the terms of agreement by posting the details. Everyone knowing how to exploit, would only bring chaos to my quiet trammel.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Are they (the Devs) at least aware that this is happening? Has this been brought to their attention?

DamageFactor

DamageFactor

Legendary Newbie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

That is why I never thought murder counts should burn off in Tram. They were earned in Fel and should only burn off in Fel.

As for the lowlifes that use exploits to kill blues in Tram I just hope PB will catch them and ban thier worthless butts!

Bah then they just have a guild mate kill them so they can burn counts whilst dead at the various PvP hotspots...

I say make Exorcism work in all of Fel so they time out where ever they end up, in addition to preventing tram count burning.

I would have lots of fun at Fel Yew gate sending gankers up the river to time out if they are afk.
You might be a geek if you quote some obscure 16th century German philosopher... You ARE a geek if you quote it in German... -Some unknown 16th century German philosopher

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blessed, blues, items, killing, lost, trammel