Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Need help getting back

- - - - - back

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

nkr

nkr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Good morning,

Im trying to re-activate my Ultima Online account, but I forgot its password and I dont have access to the account e-mail anymore.

You guys have any idea how should I proceed? Its been like 3 years since I last played the game..

Aurelius

Aurelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
I fear you might be stuck, but one thing maybe worth a try, call the EA support and see if there is anything else they might be able to accept as proof of identity - maybe stuff like the licence number of your original copy of UO, or the CC details that were used to pay when your account was running (I know, not many of us keep that sort of stuff, I certainly don't!)

Edit :
Support phone details :

"If you have an account or billing issue, we have phone numbers in place to handle these particular situations.

Please make sure that if you are calling one of these numbers, that it is for one of the following reasons:

* Subscription questions
* Billing information questions
* To make credit card purchases (not EA Store related)
* General account inquiries:
o Updating contact information
o Account activation and deactivation
o Password and account name requests

If you do in fact need to contact Electronic Arts for one of the above issues, you will need to call one of the numbers below, depending on your location:

* Inside the United States: 1-866-543-5435
* Outside the United States: 1-650-628-4306

The hours of operation for the above numbers are 7:00am-7:00pm PST, seven days a week."

Good luck!

nkr

nkr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I don't keep that stuff too, lol.

Anyway, I sent an e-mail to the EA support team... Im waiting for their reply :)

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
From my experience with the EA support team...

Call the number. I've been waiting for almost two years for a response to my last questions (which was, by the way, about opening up an old account. I wound up recreating a cancelled email address in order to get a new password. That's the good thing about using a free email service for gaming purposes. The email address stays with you even if you move). I've heard people are more successful with actual customer support if they're determined and re-call after they get a support guy who doesn't know anything.

nkr

nkr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
The problem is... I'm from Brazil, calling the US is kinda expensive.

Update:

I was able to get my account back, but the account is banned :| Im not sure they will unban it... ill try anyway

Full Circle

Full Circle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

I don't keep that stuff too, lol.

Anyway, I sent an e-mail to the EA support team... Im waiting for their reply :)

Do you still have the UO retail box with the CD and key you used to install UO and creat that UO account? You can use that key at customer support as proof of identity to a UO account to get details updated.I'm not sure if original credit card info is required too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back