Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The new replica items

- - - - - items replica

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
this was probably said but can they be pof'd?

thanks.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
No, I tried on the most knowledge person robe. Wouldnt let me. :-(

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Sure you were allowed to try it on? :P

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Sure you were allowed to try it on? :P

I think that EA is quite qualified when deciding who gets one and who doesnt....

:-)

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia
IIRC they said specifically they couldn' t be PoFfed...
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
No.

I heard second-hand that there were some bugged ones that could, and that also spawned with 255 durability instead of 120 or whatever they are supposed to have.

However, even if that was correct, they will fix that sooner or later if they haven't already.

The whole concept of these is the eternal need....You won't ever have to NOT get these items if you want them.

Setting us up for Imbuing.

Not fixing the bug means losing their central, guiding purpose. All of our jokes and discouraged statements about EA aside, they aren't going to let that go.

-Galen's player

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
They have already announced that the 255 durability items will be fixes by a global patch. No timeline as yet, but don't get duped into buying a 'unique' replica!

~M

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
so the long story short is it wears out and breaks over time. can it be repaired?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Yes - they can be repaired. Chances are you'll lose a point of durability every time.

It will take a while to break, but it *will* break eventually.

I think that was well done. (Except for the sash...that thing will always be too expensive to wear)

~M

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I have eternal dreams about wearing that sash!

Nero Blackraven

Nero Blackraven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I have been wearing my sash on a dexer for weeks and as of yet it has not taken a single point of durability off and I have been in deep in those spawns using him.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hmm...that's a happy report! I wonder if the armor damage code doesn't allow for damage to be done to a piece of equipment in that slot...

That would be nice, but probably fixed in a future publish.

~M

Aurelius

Aurelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

That would be nice, but probably fixed in a future publish.~M

If they do try such a change, I'd be incredibly cautious about wearing my Royal Guard sash, or using my quivers for my archer, until I was damn certain their 'fix' worked absolutely as intended and they didn't get destroyed 'accidentally'!

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
That's funny. I just got the sash as a drop and see them selling for 75 million. So I'm weighing whether to wear it or sell it right now.

It is so sweet though. To quote Ferris Bueller ''If you have the means I highly reccomend picking one up'' :)

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Sell it. You can always get another one, and they won't be worth near as much when you do.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Sell it. You can always get another one, and they won't be worth near as much when you do.

Aye. I have seen them fall from 80 mill to 50-55 mill in the last two weeks. They'll go lower. Right now, every drop I've gotten I sold for gold, figuring if I want one I can buy it cheaper later or I'll simply get another. People are farming spawns like they did Doom after the Doom changes....with that being done the market will be saturated in another few months. Bet it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: items, replica