Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Anyone got an old random account?

- - - - - account random

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Anyone got an old random account open that I can play? Doesn't matter which server.. doesn't even need to be a server. Can be a mule account for all I care. I just want to PvP and if I can't on real servers I will stick to test till I get money to re-open my account.

:D

So - if you feel like being nice to this oldtime UOF member, I would appreciate it very much.

Edit:

I will trade a Runescape account with 20 some days members and level 101 combat for it.. has full rune and dragon scimitar and a bunch of quests done. almost 200 quest points and has 80 str on it. :o . This is what i've been doing with my time.. anyways I will trade it for a UO account with like 15M gp and a few good skills on pretty much any server. [GP for UO is $1-2] so like $15-30 + some skills $10 + paying for account is a bit. But I think its worth it, i'm just so bored of runescape. here are some screenshots for it. :P

http://www.rsbot.org...read-15437.html

Not advertising, just too lazy to copy my thread + screenshots.

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
bump.
:awesome:

Posted Image

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
Don't need to give me another account... I have plenty of old ones I don't even use that have junky characters.

I'll pm you the credentials. (Note the address & phone number are old in the member info so you can't contact me thru them.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Don't need to give me another account... I have plenty of old ones I don't even use that have junky characters.

I'll pm you the credentials. (Note the address & phone number are old in the member info so you can't contact me thru them.)

Thank you for the account, but its suspended + no time on it. :( .

Thank you non-theless for the helpful ness.

Posted Image

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Why don't you open a 15 day free trial account and jump on Test Center?

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Why don't you open a 15 day free trial account and jump on Test Center?

Well, I can use my dads account. It has like 300M worth of items/houses so I'm too scared to play real servers. But i'm going to go play test center. Anyone want to play with me? :awesome:

Posted Image

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Thank you for the account, but its suspended + no time on it. :( .

Thank you non-theless for the helpful ness.

Will your dad pay for an account for you!

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Will your dad pay for an account for you!

I asked him to reopen my old account [120 mage, eval, med, resisst, and some other skills] + [120 tailor, 120 blacksmith] + [some other chars]. But he just told me to play his.. ): And I can't find my suit on his account so either, i'm a moron and cant find it, he sold it, or its on my account still.

Posted Image

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
Wonderful... he wanted an old account & in a seperate thread he said he had paypal so he could pay for account time. (I refered him to a place to buy account time via game time codes.)

EDIT: Oh, I get it. His dad doesn't would of been the one to pay for the game time codes...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Well not sure how many people out there are gonna give away and old account with time on it. IF THERE IS PM ME!!! ROFL.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Wonderful... he wanted an old account & in a seperate thread he said he had paypal so he could pay for account time. (I refered him to a place to buy account time via game time codes.)

EDIT: Oh, I get it. His dad doesn't would of been the one to pay for the game time codes...

:) No, he wouldn't of. I asked him too, but he said no. I was just hoping people one, but they don't want to. I'm going to just get a few bux and buy some gametime from a broker, and re-open my account. :)

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, random